“Thanks for a VERY memorable day!”

Siesta Key Fishing Charters
Ranked #3 of 16 Tours in Siesta Key
More attraction details
Owner description: Come fish all that Siesta Key has to offer. We offer a wide variety of fishing charters from inshore to deep see offshore. Come visit or call Siesta Key Fishing Charters for all your fishing cravings. Guaranteed a great time on your visit to Siesta Key.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks for a VERY memorable day!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I booked a half day inshore trip for me, my 2 sons, and my father. Dameon taught us all the proper technique and moved us from place to place until we found a sweet spot. We each caught at least 4 fish -- a variety -- flounder, sheephead, snook..... They all made for great pictures, memories, and a great meal!

In addition to great fishing, we saw manatee, and then several dolphin. Dameon said they sometimes like to ride in the wake if you go the right speed. Well, he couldn't have been more right! The 3 dolphin trailed our boat and jumped 5 feet in the air again and again, right next to our boat. It was very thrilling and we got some great pics.

Dameon went above and beyond. He let us fish well beyond our 4 hours, was in no rush to get back, stopping to see if the dolphins would "play", and then took his time thoroughly cleaning our keepers back at the dock. This guy truly enjoys his work, and it shows.

I highly recommend this charter!

1 Thank Nick K

Dayton, Ohio
“GREAT TIME!!!!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I would like to start out by saying if you have children and want them to experience a fishing trip that they will not forget book a trip with these guys. Captain Damien was very knowlegeable and my children loved him. We caught numerous different types of fish-- Pinfish, Catfish, Spanish Mackerel, Snook, Lady Fish, and Snapper. These guys have hit out of the ballpark when comes to catering to children!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“'Must do' for a fun family experience!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

What a tremendously fun day on the boat catching fish, our boys had a blast!! The fish we caught were so cool!!

Would definitely recommend...relaxing activity for families (nice break from playing on the beach). Close to our condo on Siesta Key & didn't have to drive downtown. Staff was super friendly, too!!

1 Thank Rizzoli1975
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great fishing charter”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband , son and I did a 7:30-2pm offshore charter w Captain Ron.
Captain and mate were great.
We caught kingfish, red grouper, mango snapper,porgy and grunt.
The fish cooler was full!
Boat was very comfortable. Crew was great. Thank you!

2 Thank Anniecat2
Fishers, Indiana
“Fun fishing with Captain Ron”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

During spring break, we chartered a 1/2 day fishing trip. Our group had 3 dads and 4 boys (12-17). This was a last minute idea but Mark was able to make it happen. Captain Ron and First Mate Steve made the trip fun and exciting for the boys. Fishing wasn't great that day, but we ended up catching a 30 lb Kingfish. I think Ron was more excited than the boys! We had a great time and I would recommend these guys for families looking for a little taste of fishing off the Siesta Key coast.