“We enjoyed the quiet complex and the short walk...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Clean Washroom
BBQ Pit - Picnic Area
Fishing Pier
Amazing Wildlife to be seen :)
pathway to beach !
Pool with amazing views
Beach !!
Location
Short walk to the white sandy beach
Condo Site Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ken P
“We enjoyed the quiet complex and the short walk to the beach!”
Reviewed August 29, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Thank you so much for the chance to stay in your condo. It was clean and had everything we needed for our 5 day stay. Siesta Key is a beautiful beach and we can't wait to return! We would definitely stay in your condo again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quiet complex.
Traveling group: Other
Aug 30, 2016
Wonderful and respectful guest . We are happy you enjoyed your time at our condo and in Siesta Key . Michelle is very welcome to stay with us again !
Michigan6...
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Relaxing and friendly.”
Reviewed February 5, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

We arrived on January 9 and stayed 21 days. The property was lush with trees and hanging miss. After unpacking our car we went into the condo. And, we were greeted by a colorful, clean and well maintained unit. The kitchen was well equipped and the ample sized living room and bedroom was meant to be relaxed in. The bed was comfortable. The pool was a favorite hangout for everyone....warm and clean with great chairs. My only complaint would be better lighting in the living room, it was hard to read. I would definitely like to return again.

Feb 7, 2016
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the tip on the lighting we will definitely look into that. We would love to have you stay with us again ! Bookings are already being taken for 2017 :) ! Cheers !
brent c
Royston, Georgia
“A real review from a country man, not a robot or a paid blogger.”
Reviewed August 12, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I was very nervous about using this site, due to the great prices and fake looking pictures. I just don't trust anything on the internet. My girlfriend showed me the site, I thought it was fake from the word go. Most of the reviews I saw, looked completely done by a computer or a paid writer.I said if I did use the site, I would write a "real" review. With that said, lets begin...

The owner contacted me by email after I made the booking. He requested the names and status of all parties using the condo, he also requested a picture of ID. I thought all of this was fair, from a person letting me stay in their property without them being their. I sent him a few emails about some questions I had, he answered all of them within 24hrs. Without asking, he sent me a large email about five days before my check in. This email was very detailed. It contained just about everything I needed to know about my stay at his condo ( kinda made me feel dumb for asking the questions I did, when he explained everything within one simple paragrapth).

The condo was located on the main strip of Siesta Key, where every other condo was. The condo was laid out in an almost small village setting. We came to a gate and punched in the code, and in we went. The parking lot makes a small circle that leads you back beside the entry driveway. Having a gated parking lot was a nice little bonus. The condo looked a little dated from the outside, but nothing that offended the senses. This condo was on the second floor, but luckly it was right beside the stairs.

The inside of the condo was living in the same time zone as the outside, but it had a very welcoming feeling to it. The door felt solid and the locks were old but still felt strong, needless to say, I didn't think any boogie men could just come in without having to work for it a little. The kitchen area was small but, had everything you needed to handle bussiness. full size stove, microwave, fridge, sink. Counter and table space was limited, but I didnt see myself making a thanksgiving spread. Their were all the things needed for atleast a family of four to use for a 3/4, without having to wash anything until the last day.

The livingroom was roomy, not like home, but bigger than a normal suite in a hotel. The couch and chairs were leather or leather like. They were comfy and well taken care of. The sofa turned into a bed if needed. Their was a fairly large flat screen tv mounted on the wall, across from the chairs. Found on a table underneath the tv, was a notebook about the rules and regulations of the condo village ( handy little notes, and answered more dumb questions I had).

The bedroom was large and had a full bedroom suit in it, plently of room for our clothes and much more. There was a small flat screen tv on a stand facing the bed. The tv was kinda small, but the small size you would find in a bedroom setting. The bed was comfy, felt broke in without feeling worn out. Blankets and sheets where nice and soft. The bathroom was more modern and small, bigger than a Hotel, but small compared to a normal home one.

The Condo had WiFi that had a strong singal and rarely dropped out. The cable was a basic package, but you could find your major programming with little effort. There was a small storage room off of the bedroom. It had several beach chairs and some pool/beach toys. I wasn't expecting that, and it was a nice little surpised. At night, there are some night security lights outside that chase away most of the shadows. The people around the condo seem to be other families renting, or owners spending a little time on their properties. The group was not loud or annoying. No drug deals or gang truff wars going on outside. Around 1100pm on most nights, there was nobody outside but me and the burning end of my smoke.

The pool was small to medium size, with very few swimmers in it at different times of the day. The fishing dock was nice and seemed like a good spot to fish. The beach was across the street, I'm a heavier guy, but the beach walk was not a huge undertaking. I was able to make the walk a little under 10 mins, and I wasn't sweating or wanting to throw up when I got there. The street we had to cross, we not a live verison of Frogger. Traffic was light and the cars were usually traveling at a slow speed. The condo was about 10 to 15 mins away from all the things to do on the island.

All in all, this was a nice little deal. The big thing everyone looks at is, do I cut away cost from my room, to spend it on my trip. I believe going with this is a happy medium. The room was fairly priced, without feeling like I was sleeping under a bridge. I felt safe enough there to bring small children and to not really have to hide my treasures everytime we left. I was very happy with my stay, price, and location. Nice get away for two, maybe a small group of friends, or a family of four would be taken care of with this setup.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: wifi, beach access, not alot of people, quiet
Liked least: no smoking in room, second floor room
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 13, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review ! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We welcome you back anytime :)
libbielou...
“Just a few day getaway with Granddaughters”
Reviewed July 27, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Was Great! Very clean,well furnished,had everything anyone would need ,even down to
A blow dryer.Very impressed,would recommend to anyone,&very affordable.
Beach within walking distance beautiful sunsets. Plenty of places to choose from to
eat and shop.morning

Raymond W
“Old Florida Experience”
Reviewed May 21, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed the unit and where the complex is located.
The pool was wonderful,and just the right temperature. We enjoyed the convenience of the dock location, and fished in the evenings.
The Siesta Key beach was easily accessed across the street. We walked on the beach each morning.
The kitchen is well equipped for dining at the condo. We were very comfortable in this condo. We enjoyed the beach chairs and the pool " noodles" We have already recommended this condo to our Georgia family. We hope to return too !
Thanks for sharing your condo with our family !
Ray and Carole W.

Traveling group: Extended Family
May 22, 2015
We are happy to have had the opportunity to rent our condo to great people like you ! You and your Georgia family are welcome anytime :)
hommie11
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Location for adults and kids”
Reviewed April 10, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

Ok, let first say you get what you pay for. If you want to and can afford 2500+ a week to be on the gulf then do it. If you want to save 1000 or more then try this place. We stayed here during spring break with 2 kids age just under the teenage years. We rented a one bedroom with a pull out coach. The place had a walk in closet, 1/2 bath with a hot shower, a kitchen with a big fridge, oven, microwave, storage, 2 flat screens, 2 dvd players. There is an on site area with washer and dryers. The unit came with pots, pans, utensils, everything we needed to cook. All appliances were next to new. We stayed in 14E, this is on the second floor. We did not here any sounds from below or from the side to side. Virtually silent. The pool is large and is 8 ft in the deep end and has a shallow end, rectangular shape and roped off for toddlers. There are lounge chairs and unbrellas with tables and chair if you need shade. We NEVER had to beat the crowd and put towels down to save a chair at any time during the day. The water had to be at least 90, I know what 85 feels like and it was warmer. So this if perfect for the kids. Each day we got to the beach by 10 directly across the street. 5 minute walk with a key for access to the beach. Perfect area on the beach, pristine sand, directly in front of the Sarasota surf and racquet club almost no seaweed. We would go back to our rental at lunch, eat there and finish the afternoon at the pool. Absolutely perfect weather each day and both parents and kids were happy with this setup. The rental is on the waterway with a nice grassy area with more lounge chairs and a nice dock for sitting or just fishing. My kids never fished before, but I ended up buying two inexpensive poles at CB's down the road to and purchased live shrimp for bait there as well. They fished for the duration of the week and caught 1/2 dozen fish we never even heard of. This was perfect for us as we layed at the pool while the kids killed 2 hours of fishing. They are well within eye and ear site. Kids yelled Fish On and dad came a running. We bought groceries from the local Publix 7 minutes away to save money. At night we either grilled on the 2 grills next to the pool with picnic tables or ate out. The Siesta Village is a 15 minute jog or a 30 minute walk. We did both. Great restaurants in the village and jammed due to spring break, we didn't mind this at all. You can hop on one of the FREE taxi/golf cart rides as they work on tips only. you need to do this as there is no parking unless you rent there. This kids loved this open air ride around the village area. This took maybe 5 minutes from the rental unit to the village. You can rent all kinds of stuff in this area we rented at. The guests were mixed. Older no kids, middle age with teenagers, younger with kids. It was all over the map and people were friendly and it was not a rowdy high school/college drunk fest, not even close. So getting back to my opening statement, you can spend a lot stay on the beach and that's fine or save a lot and use that money for other things, like we did. The value to us was worth it.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Dirt driveway, a little dusty
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Apr 11, 2015
Thank you for the positive review. Sounds like you enjoyed the place as much as we do! You are welcome back again anytime.
Marek C
“Low standard and small size condo for the price”
Reviewed January 7, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

This was our fourth rental in Florida during Christmas holidays in the same price range and was by far the lowest standard and the smallest size of all. The condo is probably less than 600 square feet. When a sleeper sofa in the living room is open, it is difficult pass through the living room to get to the bedroom. There is no dining area nor a dining table, only a small kitchen table in the kitchen. A food disposal in the kitchen was corroded and not working and there was no dishwasher. In addition, during the first night we discovered scores of large ants in the kitchen. When we complained, the management sent a service person who treated the kitchen with insecticide. Also, the furnace in the bedroom closet had a front cover missing with a lot of dust and dirt clearly visible and exposed. The furnace filter was also quite dirty, but we received a new one at the office. Overall, not a good rental experience at all.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Ants in the kitchen
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 8, 2015
Thank you for your review. We do clearly state in our ad the size of the Condo as 600 square feet. As well there are pictures of the entire condo and the size of the kitchen table (which does open up to a bigger size) or the fact that there is no dishwasher shouldn't have come as a surprise. We fixed all the issues the renter was concerned about in a timely manner. Renters should read all of the ad in order to not have any concerns based on their assumptions.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing