We stayed in the pink cottage November/December 2012. We loved it. We had Christmas decorations along the white picket fence and porch and lots of pretty fairy lights outside. We had our own patio with table & chairs and hammock. The cottage had a living area with big TV with lots of channels, a kitchen with everything you could want, the main bedroom had an enormous comfy bed and TV and the other bedroom had a double bed. The bathroom was fine and everywhere was spotlessly clean. The main attraction was the location - a few steps away from the most fantastic beach ever. Siesta village was a few steps up the road with lots of great restaurants, shops etc. so once you arrived, the car could just stay outside and not move. Jorge, the owner from Switzerland, was very welcoming and helpful and a great character and Carol the cleaner was also very friendly and kept us topped up with clean towels etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Cottages and Beach View Suites on pristine Siesta Key Beach and Village. Beautiful views in tropical island setting, secluded patios with pergolas, gas grills, hammocks, swim spa to just relax or swim. Island life, sidewalk cafes with live music, day spas, fine dining, rent bikes or just listen to the surf on a hammock under sweeping palms. High emphasis on quality and cleanliness. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Please call for deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Beach Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Palms Hotel Siesta Key
- Beach Palms Siesta Key, Florida