My 17 year old daughter , her best friend and I just returned from a weeks stay at Beach Palms on Siesta Key, Florida. We stayed in the Pink Mango cottage, one of 3 vintage cottages on the property. The cottage was quiet and clean and very livable. The decorating was especially fun....very "shabby chic". The private patio with gas grill was a nice bonus. There are two small bedrooms that were just great for the girls and I, it proved to give us all privacy. The real key is the location. It is 1/2 block from the beach and 1 block from the Siesta Village. This makes it possible to walk everywhere. The village has many restaurants and shops to enjoy. The beach is white powder sand and is spectacular. The gulf is so aqua blue with the white sand it is breathtaking. The owners are quite cordial and interesting and live on the property, which makes it very nice. We cannot wait to go back and stay much longer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Cottages and Beach View Suites on pristine Siesta Key Beach and Village. Beautiful views in tropical island setting, secluded patios with pergolas, gas grills, hammocks, swim spa to just relax or swim. Island life, sidewalk cafes with live music, day spas, fine dining, rent bikes or just listen to the surf on a hammock under sweeping palms. High emphasis on quality and cleanliness. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Please call for deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Beach Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Palms Hotel Siesta Key
- Beach Palms Siesta Key, Florida