We stayed for nights at Beach Palms in the Pink Cottage. We travelled with two daughters aged 16 and 5. The cottage had really a special atmosphere and the location is absolutely perfect. Just few steps from the most lovely beach you can imgane and the village was just around the corner with nice restaurants and small shops and cafees and pubs. We did not miss a pool at this place, cause it is so close to the beach. There is also a big jacuzzi in the garden behind the cottages. We highly recommend to stay here, it is very peaceful and informal and we felt it was a kind om a home for us. Will definenately return back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Cottages and Beach View Suites on pristine Siesta Key Beach and Village. Beautiful views in tropical island setting, secluded patios with pergolas, gas grills, hammocks, swim spa to just relax or swim. Island life, sidewalk cafes with live music, day spas, fine dining, rent bikes or just listen to the surf on a hammock under sweeping palms. High emphasis on quality and cleanliness. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Please call for deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Hotel.de so you can book your Beach Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Palms Hotel Siesta Key
- Beach Palms Siesta Key, Florida