My wife and I have been to Siesta Key many times but this was the first time at Beach Palms. We found them to be accommodating and helpful when we booked (they are pet friendly) and when we arrived they were just wonderful. My wife and I were welcomed by the owner who made us feel at home. The location was on the beach with outstanding views and within easy walking distance (1 to 2 blocks) to Siesta Key Village. We stayed in the Beach View Suite and found it well appointed including a hammock and a gas barbecue. As I said earlier my wife and I have been to Siesta Key many times but this was by far the best vacation we have ever had there and we both attribute it to the Beach Palms. We are looking forward to our next stay at Beach Palms and highly recommend them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Cottages and Beach View Suites on pristine Siesta Key Beach and Village. Beautiful views in tropical island setting, secluded patios with pergolas, gas grills, hammocks, swim spa to just relax or swim. Island life, sidewalk cafes with live music, day spas, fine dining, rent bikes or just listen to the surf on a hammock under sweeping palms. High emphasis on quality and cleanliness. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Please call for deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Hotel.de so you can book your Beach Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Palms Hotel Siesta Key
- Beach Palms Siesta Key, Florida