Newly in love, our first trip brought us to Beach palms where we stayed for two weeks. Getting there we were absolutly speechless about
the beautiful and perfect location. Upon arriving the warm welcom of the owners made a perfect start of our holiday. Marie-Louise and Joerg
were always ready for the perfect tip in an exotic area, what made our vacation even more exciting. Every evening we enjoyed our cocktail
on our private patio, decorated individually, and felt alone in the world still steps away from a very happening little piece of paradise.
There is not a day that goes by without a little tought of our unforgettable trip to Siesta Key. We will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Island Cottages and Beach View Suites on pristine Siesta Key Beach and Village. Beautiful views in tropical island setting, secluded patios with pergolas, gas grills, hammocks, swim spa to just relax or swim. Island life, sidewalk cafes with live music, day spas, fine dining, rent bikes or just listen to the surf on a hammock under sweeping palms. High emphasis on quality and cleanliness. Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Please call for deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de and Hotwire so you can book your Beach Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Palms Hotel Siesta Key
- Beach Palms Siesta Key, Florida