“Best eggs benedict”

The Broken Egg
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had breakfast twice here, and both times is was amazing. Big selection and heartyportions --- loved it and we would definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for The Broken Egg

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We love this place! The service is excellent and the view is great. We love watching other tourists out enjoying beautiful Siesta Key! I had the gluten free waffles with strawberries -- excellent!!. A restaurant with gluten free food.....almost unheard of in Ohio.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I visit Siesta Key several times a year and always eat at the Broken Egg for breakfast before heading to Siesta Beach. Good food, great location, highly recommend.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have been going to The Broken Egg for Breakfast for over 25 years. This is the place to go on Siesta Key for breakfast. You can go there for a week straight and not get tired of the place due to their daily specials and vast menu.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I love the Broken Egg and since I work at a resort on the Key I constantly recommend it to guests for breakfast/brunch because it's to die for! My boyfriend and I went for our anniversary breakfast (I know we're strange) and we both got the meaty omelet (filled with sausage, bacon, ham and of course cheese) and it was amazing! The best part of the meal though is the Potato Casserole they give you on the side (it's their version of sorts of a hashbrown) and it's so delicious! It's so creamy (I think there's cream cheese in it) and gooey, just perfect! Their coffee isn't bad either and although their décor inside is lacking you don't really want to sit inside anyways, the outside deck seating is much nicer.

Overall the service here is always amazing, servers are all pleasant and friendly and they check on you constantly even when they're busy. Good Breakfast joint, and that's important since breakfast is the most important meal of the day!