The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property
Clermont, Florida, United States
“So Amazing!!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I would definitely say its not a fancy place, but it is so nice and family oriented and the staff was beyond exceptional. It was so clean and I would overall say that when I go to siesta keys again i would stay there again. Seriously from the time I called to originally book the stay till the time I checked out it was such in amazing experience. We could not believe how awesome it was. Great Job to Ringling Beach House.....

2 Thank Sergio R
sksuites, Owner at The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so happy we could accommodate all 8 members of your large family in our 3BR/2.5 BA unit. Like the unit you stayed in, all units have new furniture, carpet, paint, tile, LED flat screen TVs, new beach chairs, and new pool furniture at the BOTH pools. We also have memberships for our guests with Siesta Key Fitness while they are staying with us. We are a Florida boutique island style resort accommodation and pride ourselves on customer service that is second to none. We go above and beyond to meet every guests’ need. We have fully stocked full size kitchens, separate living and dining areas, as well as the ability to provide additional sleeping arrangements for all 8 members of your family under one roof! We love being able to offer our units to large families such as yours. And we are so happy you could take advantage of the barbecue grills and gazebo seating provided. Thank you once again for staying with us. May all who enter as guests…leave as friends.
Hope and Natalia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This little resort is great we enjoyed our stay and had a great time. The rooms are clean and the service was great. We accidentally locked ourselves out of the room and the front desk personnel helped us very quickly. Bars and restaurants are right around the corner. Great location! We would definitely be back.

• Stayed September 2013
Trumbull
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

My first stay here after stays at several other siesta key properties over the last 25+ years & could not have been happier. From my online experience to my first phone call it could not have been easier or friendlier. The location (which I have run & driven by dozens of times without notice) is directly across from siesta key beach & a very short walk to the village. The pools are inviting, grills available & the accommodations for me, my wife & daughter very clean, comfortable & homey. Cost was better than other places I've stayed & the staff so accommodating.

• Stayed April 2013
sksuites, Owner at The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We very much enjoyed having you with us. We strive to accommodate our guest needs and pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We are so happy we were able to extend your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

-Hope McCampbell and The Ringling Beach House staff
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have stayed at many places for several years in Siesta Key. We have finally found our home away from home. The only thing I would change is the mattress. It's hard and lumpy, but when you consider the location to the beach, to the village and the cleanliness of the beach house, there's no complaining here! When we walked into our room, we were greeted with a welcome basket that really made our hearts smile. Feeling so welcomed was awesome! The interior decorations were fun and relaxing. I can't wait to plan my next trip. I know where we will be staying!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank inlovewithJesus
sksuites, Manager at The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I really appreciate your feedback and in fact was super excited to show it to my family. For the last 6 mos my husband (6'5" tall) and my 12 year old son (who is taller and bigger than me!) have been testing new mattresses, mattress toppers, foam toppers, pillow toppers, foam mattress and came to a unanimous decision just 5 days ago to go with these AMAZING mattress toppers that we all agreed gave us the best nights sleep we have ever had. My son has actually been sleeping in our guest room for over a week since that is where we were trying that specific type of topper! All of the premium units have already received these AMAZING toppers and the rest of the order is due to arrive on Tuesday! (As well as the one for MY bed!) We felt that was a great option for our guests because those who like a firm mattress can have us remove the toppers for them and those that like to sleep on a cloud will LOVE them! I was so excited to share this news after seeing this review. I also really appreciate all of the kind comments. Please know we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and will do ANYTHING we can to make sure every guest has a wonderful experience with us!
I also wanted to share that lots of new trees and landscaping was added this week. Please check out the photos on our Facebook page!
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you very soon!

Hope McCampbell-Wenk
Cloverdale, Indiana, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed on room 527. It was up to date. I loved the interior. The access to the pool was great. I'm not sure if there weren't many people staying there when we were or good timing. But,the small pool was like our own private pool the whole time. The few other guests i talked to were very friendly and the staff is great. The only thing that could make this place better is if it was directly on the beach :). I did like how close it was to beach access. When it was flooded the public beach was also very close and the shopping was a 10 min. walk max.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hope M, Owner and Staff at The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Chase,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We very much enjoyed having you with us. We strive to accommodate our guest needs immediately -whether it be responding to any questions they may have or suggesting dining locations, shopping, museums, paddle board and bike rentals - ANYTHING we can do to make our guest feel right at home!

I am so happy you enjoyed our property during the end of summer season . On our tropical island we can experience summer showers that although unfortunate during your stay - are part of Florida summers. We were grateful for the bit of rain we received while you were with us as we have experienced drought conditions for almost 2 years and are still on water restriction for plant watering. One of the first places affected by the rain fall is the beach accesses and public beach - this happens because our island paradise is at sea level and very flat. These areas tend to be low and gather water however by noon the following day these puddles are usually dried up due to our powder like sand.

Our location across the street from the beach access is perfect so our guests can walk right across the street to the beach as well as enjoy a short 3 block stroll to The Siesta Key Village for shopping and dining! It's also so nice to be able to enjoy our 2 pools - and we love it that we often hear "it was like having our own private pool" because we have 2 pools for so few units to share....not to mention the really large "pool" ( The Gulf of Mexico) just across the street.

Thank you so so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

May all who enter as guests....leave as friends.

Hope McCampbell and Natalia Tkacz
Cape Coral, Florida
Reviewed August 16, 2013

From the minute we walked in we felt welcomed and the attention and service was beyond personal, it was like staying at a friends house. Decorated with lively colors and beach motifs form the bedspreads to the murals around the pool everything has a fun and casual island feeling to it. As soon as you walk into the Ringling Beach House you are transported into a world where all your worries are washed away and replaced with warm ocean breezes and sugar-fine sand between your toes.
The rooms with a full kitchen make it easy to prepare your own meals and save some money. We ate breakfast in the room and for lunch we had a picnic right on the beach! The location right across the street from the beach and just a couple of blocks away from the Siesta Key Villages where you can enjoy shopping or dinning at one of the many eateries is ideal.
The two small pools with grills maintain that homey feeling and there are beach chairs, umbrellas and even beach toys from trucks to bright colored beach shovels and pails for you to take along to the beach.
I can not say enough about the staff and the service. Natalia really did everything in her power to make our stay unforgettable, memorable and special.
It's the perfect place for a weekend getaway or a week-long vacation, the value is great.

Room Tip: We stayed at the Trapeeze room on the second floor and loved that we had a nice deck outside.