“A Biiiig Slice of Heaven!!”

The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Wow! A trip for the memory book, for sure. Friends and I shacked up in the cozy Lion unit for three amazing days; not nearly long enough! Our own private deck overlooking the Gulf, the unit was spotless upon arrival, with the fresh scent of ocean air and clean laundry welcoming us. The adorable hotel had everything we needed and then some; a knowledgeable and super friendly staff who provided us with beach chairs to coffee and tea to two pools, and a quick scoot across the street to get to the soft sands and tranquility that is Siesta Beach. Minutes walk to the lively Village, there is much to do on Siesta Key and Ringling Beach House is by far the best place to stay!! We will definitely come back for an even lengthier visit!!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any room. Some units are definitely bigger than others, so just be spec...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The Ringling House was such an icnredibly wonderful and relaxing place to stay. I felt like it was my very own home from the moment I walked in the door..It is condo style vacationing like no other. Every convenience in housekeeping was provided. Beds freshly made, essentials like coffee, tea, a few snacks and bottled water to get you started so we didn't have to spend our first day, cleaning, making beds and running to the store. They even provided beach towels!!!Immaculately cleaned and maintained with office staff willing to do whatever it takes to make you comfortable and happy. The pool areas were especially inviting, crystal clear water, lots of comfy pool furniture and rafts for floating!!! The beach access was directly across the street and wouldn't you know it...Ringling House even supplied the boogie boards and sand chairs.
Thsi will be our go to place to stay whenever we are in the Siesta Key/Sarasota area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank debi K
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Everything you need for a wonderful stay and then some. This was my first time at the Ringling House so I packed the beach chairs, umbrellas and towels just in case. Didn’t need them as they supply everything and then some. Location was perfect being located between the main beach area and Siesta Village with all it has to offer. Beach access is just across the street and a short walk.

The unit I stayed in, Flying Trapeze, was excellent, very clean, fully equipped and comfortable. The rooms were decorated in a more modern Florida style with soft colors. Also the staff is very accommodating and friendly, Kelsey with the reservations and Hope, the owner, makes you feel like family. Upon arrival we were given a tour of the entire property by Jordan.

I have stayed at a couple of other Siesta Key ‘resorts’ but this is will now be my go to place. Only wish I had found it sooner.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ed S
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed in the Ringmaster unit, which is very nicely decorated on a beachy theme. It was clean, comfortable and very welcoming, and a great place to relax. Love the ceiling fans. The kitchen area is fine for basic tasks, and well equipped, but it's very small and not really suitable for cooking meals. However, with so many nice restaurants a short walk away, this didn't matter at all.
The location is great, with just a short and pleasant walk to the beach.
There is a small pool, which has a sign stating that babies may not use it. This was a shame, and we can't be the only family to have been disappointed by this. But this is a minor complaint, as the place was great, and we would very much recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lostalexandria
sksuites, Owner at The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive review! When each guest arrives to our property, we strive to give a thorough tour of the grounds. Of course children of all ages are allowed into BOTH of our pools, but by code it is necessary that all children that are not potty trained wear “leak-proof” swimwear. We have a sign that states “no diapered children in pool” as required by Florida law. We are so sorry we did not make this clear upon your arrival. We very much look forward to having you again soon.

-Hope McCampbell

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We rented the Elephant unit at Ringeling for a bachelorette weekend get-away. The unit was very large and newly renovated with all new furniture. It was not only beautiful, but also highly functional, with everything we could have ever needed. The location is fabulous, in walking distance to the beach and shops/restaurants/nightlife. The property is very well maintained, and the staff amazing. Hope and Kelsey were extremely helpful with the booking process and while we were there. We had a fabulous time and cannot wait to go back.
Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maria R
Reviewed September 21, 2012

What a great place " The Ringling Beach House" in Siesta Key was amazing. Recently, My boyfriend and I decided to surprise my "FAMILY" on a weekend getaway (both my parents, sister, neice, and our two children). Yes, a total of eight people! I will say that acommidations were available for every age group we had. They thought of it all....The rooms decorated beautifully very homelike and cozy, they have fully equipped kitchen along with wine glasses :) , food market was right down the street. We made it a family affair to walk the beach that is right across the street and watch the sunset. The kids returned the boogie boards that were availble for thier use along with the beach chairs. They then enjoyed using the pool for hours on end after returning from the beach with the pool toys, and floats available for guest to use. They offer FREE wifi, bbq grills in both pools. A stress free vacation without wondering if you forgot to pack anything! I have to mention the staff they were so friendly and personal. Thank you Kelsey, Jordan and Hope.
I WILL RETURN my next trip will be for a party of two (I will not tell my family they had such a great time they might want to follow me again).

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I brought my 3 children, sister and nephew down to SK and, because of the size of our group, I decided to deviate from my normal place of stay and try the Ringling House. I am so glad that I did. We rented the back unit that had covered parking, the unit was immaculate, spacious and user friendly. Staff went above and beyond no matter my question (how does this air mattress pump work again?!?). The things that make the difference here are the perks like having access to chairs, umbrellas and beach 'stuff'; the location being right on the Gulf but just far enough away from the village that traffic and live bands didn't interfere with walking or sleeping. It was also safe. Well lit areas, phone numbers to reach staff after hours - all these things were very important. Suffice to say we will be back; I no longer have the desire to stay anywhere else when on SK and am sure if you stay, you will feel the same way. *pools on property and grills are also a great touch. Thank you Ringling House! The boys celebrated their 16th, 18th and 16th birthdays while there and they report that trip was "hands down" the best set of memories they ever could have asked for.

Room Tip: 527 (back) has covered parking, overlooks the pool and grill area, and is secluded/private without b...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank KeyGypsy
sksuites, Front Office Manager at The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us! We enjoyed having you with us for your special family trip. We hope to see you again very soon!

-Hope McCampbell & The Ringling Beach House Staff