We just got back from staying at the Ringling House. We loved it. It was clean, had lots of amenities and was only a few minutes walk from the beach. The beach was beautiful. Hope was so helpful answering my many questions. They had beach chairs, beach umbrellas, pool toys and beach chairs available so you don't have to pack them. We had two dogs and they are very pet friendly. Great location and great place to stay. We would definitely stay there again. The beach was never crowded when we went each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay here and Walk to Everything! Just steps across the street to Siesta Key Beach and 3 blocks south of the Siesta Key Village - shops and restaurants. Just updated - new carpet, paint, tile, bedding, furniture, decor - adorable - fresh and fun! We have suites ranging from adorable efficiencies to spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 Bath condominium units. We have 2 pools on the property and the large resort style pool is heated. All new pool and patio furniture! Fully equipped kitchens as well as all linens, beach towels and beach chairs provided. Bring your bathing suit - we will provide the rest! Warm Florida sunshine included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ringling Beach House - a Siesta Key Suites Property Hotel Siesta Key
- The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property Florida