Just came back yesterday from a 3 day stay at the Ringling Beach House, We stayed at the Tiger and it was amazingly equipped with everything we needed for our mini vacation. The condo was nicely furnished, clean and very comfortable. I am very critical of the places i stay at and this place won me over, We will definately come back and recommend them to all of our friends. Kelsey is awesome and will go out of her way to help you. Across the street is beach access 9 which is like having your own private beach and within walking distance from Siesta Village. Had an awesome stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay here and Walk to Everything! Just steps across the street to Siesta Key Beach and 3 blocks south of the Siesta Key Village - shops and restaurants. Just updated - new carpet, paint, tile, bedding, furniture, decor - adorable - fresh and fun! We have suites ranging from adorable efficiencies to spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 Bath condominium units. We have 2 pools on the property and the large resort style pool is heated. All new pool and patio furniture! Fully equipped kitchens as well as all linens, beach towels and beach chairs provided. Bring your bathing suit - we will provide the rest! Warm Florida sunshine included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ringling Beach House - a Siesta Key Suites Property Hotel Siesta Key
- The Ringling Beach House - A Siesta Key Suites Property Florida