“Great martini bar”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Mulberry, Florida
“Great martini bar”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great beverage menu, good appetizers and always live entertainment. Fun hang out! Small and quaint with outdoor and indoor seating.

Visited June 2012

Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Great personality!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We loved the food, my husband had a cheeseburger and I had a salad Cynthia. The drinks were great. We received great service and enjoyed the entertainment. Unfortunately, a couple came and sat behind us and were never given a menu or asked for a drink order. They left after about 15 minutes. Better organization of the service help is needed.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Retiredtraveler159
Newtown, Connecticut
“Blase Cafe in the evening”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I enjoyed the music but was not impressed with the menu selection, it seems to me a place to drink and enjoy music more so than dining.

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Rick M
Columbus, Mississippi
“Excellent service...finally!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a few less-than-stellar experiences with service elsewere on the island and around Sarasota (maybe because spring break just ended and everyone was exhausted?), but we got PERFECT service here. We showed up around 10 on a Friday night to a packed house. Obviously more of a bar scene that night than a restaurant, so we were worried we would be ignored. Much to our delight, we were seated immediately at a nice patio table and our waiter was FAST. He greeted us promptly, gave great return service and awesome recomendations. The food was also wonderful! Win win! We will DEFINITELY return next year.

Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best places to eat, not only on siesta, but all of sarasota!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Let me 1st say, my wife & I are locals. We live in Vamo & when we want to go out to a place w/ quality food, great ambiance, and a blend of great people- local & tourists, we opt for the Blaze Cafe. We have been there at least 7 times in the last year & have had a great time & excellent food every time. BTW, my wife is from Europe & is very fussy about food quality & cleanliness of the restaurant. We try to order something new every time & are always pleased, although my wife usually goes for the mussels.
As for the management, Romi, bends over backwards to make sure everyone is comfortable & happy. If you get something that is sub par, he makes sure its corrected or taken off the bill. This place reminds me of a great local restaurant w homemade food in NYC. It is, by far, the best place on the island. And the music is local, real & very talented. It makes the ambiance so relaxing & fun. It is loud if you sit too close. If music is not your thing, then sit a little further away.
In fact, I think we will go there tonight. Enjoy.

• Visited April 2013