A family of four...and each of us loved every minute! We loved our bungalow, loved the canopy of trees over the courtyard area, and relaxed next to the fountain in the courtyard. Kayaks and bicycles available for use (free!!) was a huge plus! Kayaking on the lagoon (salt water, so no alligators!!) in the early morning was absolutely peaceful! My 7 year old son enjoyed kayaking as well! A nice easy bike ride to Turtle Beach was fun, and the kids loved fishing on the dock...both caught "spotted trout"...catching something always makes fishing more fun! Small beach on their premises was my sons favorite beach...so much fun for the kids to enjoy, right outside your door...and then there is a pool too! Definitely something for everyone to enjoy. Additional family members met us and stayed in another bungalow...it was great enjoying time together without having to plan activities...just go do whatever you like...bike, kayak, fish, play in the sand, swim, or just sit. We even cooked our meals and took everything outside to enjoy poolside!! It was really easy to enjoy our weekend at Siesta Key Bungalows!! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key Bungalows is a cozy island offering 10 one-bedroom bungalows, some over looking the tranquil pristine blue waters of Heron Lagoon, and others overlook the lush tropical courtyard of Siesta Key Bungalows. The Bungalows sit less than a mile away from Siesta Key's beaches and boast free kayaking and canoeing on Heron Lagoon as well as a sparkling, heated pool and affordable rates year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Siesta Key Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Bungalows Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Bungalows Florida