We spent 4 nights at Siesta Key last week and really loved it. The bungalows were clean, comfortable and roomy. We enjoyed laying by the pool and riding the bikes to Turtle Beach. It was also nice taking the kayaks out exploring in the lagoon. Everyone was very hospitable and very quick to refresh our towels each day and provide anything we needed for the room. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key Bungalows is a cozy island offering 10 one-bedroom bungalows, some over looking the tranquil pristine blue waters of Heron Lagoon, and others overlook the lush tropical courtyard of Siesta Key Bungalows. The Bungalows sit less than a mile away from Siesta Key's beaches and boast free kayaking and canoeing on Heron Lagoon as well as a sparkling, heated pool and affordable rates year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Siesta Key Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Bungalows Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Bungalows Florida