We completely enjoyed this place! Almost afraid to even write a post since we would love to keep this little secret all to ourselves!!! The pool was great! Added bonus having the kayaks. My Hubby and I took full advantage and went for a peaceful cruise down the lagoon. We were able to take in all of the sights and sounds. The place was clean and peaceful. we can't say enough about the staff. Tim and Yvonne, you are amazing people! we felt like part of your family! It was such a great place and we are already planning our next trip! We also loved your doggies! Especially that cute St. Bernard, Megs or was it Mags??? Either way she was such a docile creature! Very nice that pets are allowed. Thanks for everything and we'll be back! Todd and Shawnna Moore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siesta Key Bungalows is a cozy island offering 10 one-bedroom bungalows, some over looking the tranquil pristine blue waters of Heron Lagoon, and others overlook the lush tropical courtyard of Siesta Key Bungalows. The Bungalows sit less than a mile away from Siesta Key's beaches and boast free kayaking and canoeing on Heron Lagoon as well as a sparkling, heated pool and affordable rates year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Key Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Bungalows Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Bungalows Florida