Just returned from a great holiday In Siesta Key. Stayed 5 nights at Tropical Shores (SaraSea Circle Siesta Key)
Stayed in a room with own Sundeck and Kitchen & made use of both. The grounds have BBQ's available & it was great to cook out & dine on our own deck. Room was clean & nicely decorated (tropical theme) Bed was comfortable & housekeeping prompt & efficient. Kitchen was full equiped and it was nice to be able to make picnic lunches for the beach & prep for BBQ's
Pool was never crowded & water was great
The maintaince of the grounds & pool was excellent. There is real attention to detail.
The front desk were very welcoming & helpful - The are truly please to see you & will assist you in any way they can. (There is also free coffee available in reception)
Whilst not 'on' the beach, it is only a very short walk away with no roads to cross. The beach was fantastic (as always) The sand at Siesta key is amazing. We found some great shells
Many people take beachchairs & a drink down to the beach each night just before sunset - The sunset times are available in reception and it was worth the effort each night.
This is a great place to relax if you are looking for a low key holiday.
There is a 7 11 within walking distance (but you are probably best popping to Publix for supplies) as well as a few restaurants such as Capatian Curts (was OK but would not rush back)
If you have a car dont miss Phillipi Creek Restataurant (Casual but fun), The Sarasota Farmers market (every saturday) & Frozen Custard at Sweetberries -(on Clark road over the causeway) and a trip to Myakka state park
This was our 2nd visit to Tropical shores & we will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top Five Things You Want to Know! 1. Call the hotel direct for reservations! We price match all rates, we will make sure you are getting the best rate and best type for your travel needs! We are here on property seven days a week.. call us at 94-349-3330. Let us ensure your travel experience is flawless. 2. We are located on the South end of Crescent Beach and a three minute walk to Crescent Beach on Siesta Key. All rooms have a garden view (Not a beach view) but are located gulf side with no roads to cross to get to the beach. 3. How far is the Siesta Key Village? The village is 3 miles north of Siesta Key. The island offers a free trolley and there are a lot of free (tip only) travel options so you don't even need to drive on the island. 4. Can I walk to shops and restaurants? Yes! You walk to many shops and restaurants, grocery store, live music, everything you need! 5. What are you hours? We are open seven days a week from 8am-10pm. After hour check ins available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida