Tropical Shore exceeded our expectations! Found it very peaceful, very clean and well groomed grounds. Easy access to the beach. The staff was very accommodating. The rooms were nicely decorated and very clean. A short drive to Siesta Key Village with shops and small restaurants.
Would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top Five Things You Want to Know! 1. Call the hotel direct for reservations! We price match all rates, we will make sure you are getting the best rate and best type for your travel needs! We are here on property seven days a week.. call us at 94-349-3330. Let us ensure your travel experience is flawless. 2. We are located on the South end of Crescent Beach and a three minute walk to Crescent Beach on Siesta Key. All rooms have a garden view (Not a beach view) but are located gulf side with no roads to cross to get to the beach. 3. How far is the Siesta Key Village? The village is 3 miles north of Siesta Key. The island offers a free trolley and there are a lot of free (tip only) travel options so you don't even need to drive on the island. 4. Can I walk to shops and restaurants? Yes! You walk to many shops and restaurants, grocery store, live music, everything you need! 5. What are you hours? We are open seven days a week from 8am-10pm. After hour check ins available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida