We had a very nice stay at the Tropical Shores - we stayed in room 129 and enjoyed the extra space and private deck. The staff and amenities were outstanding. Everyone was very friendly and went out of their ways to address any needs we had. Even something as simple as a burnt out light bulb was addressed in a matter of minutes! Our only recommendation to management would be to consider new carpet or tile in the room we stayed - it was pretty worn down. However, the friendliness of the staff made up for this point. We enjoyed the beach each day and liked having two pools to choose from on the property. We would definitely recommend the pool in the front of the property - while a bit nosier as it is near the street, it was less crowded each day (most times we had the pool completely to ourselves!) Be sure to ask about the parrots nesting in the palm tree in the center of the resort! Just a small recommendation - we did not care for City Pizza - food was OK only. Far better options down in the village which is about 10 minutes away by car. We ate at "Blu Que" a few times - great atmosphere and good food - grouper sandwich was really good. We really enjoyed Sarasota by the bay (Marina Jacks was nice outdoor casual dining), St. Armand Circle area (best shopping area) and Anna Maria (2 Scoops ice cream was the best). All different but all very nice. Also spent an evening at Caspersen Beach watching the sunset and digging for shark teeth - nice area and great kid friendly activity. Sunsets on the beach at the resort were also nice - sort of a Key West/Mallory Square setting. We would recommend the resort - while a motel like setting - the staff really go out of their way to make it a great experience for guests. Parking was also perfect that your car is only steps from the room - great for us as we tend to like to go out quite a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Beach Resorts is one of the premiere Siesta Key hotels where you can enjoy your vacation at the #1 beach in the USA! Gently rolling waves, sun-drenched sand and spectacular sunsets... This is paradise, and it's called Siesta Key. T's truly the land of flowers and they bloom in a rainbow of colors. Home to exotic sea creatures, a lively village of friendly folks and some of the world's top-rated beaches, Siesta Key boasts Tropical Beach Resorts: a comfortable, yet stylish collection of properties just a short walk from Siesta's shores. The rooms at Tropical Beach Resorts are white-glove clean, feature 32" flat screen TVs and either double, queen or king-sized beds with fluffy white duvets. Most include a sleeper sofa and fully appointed kitchens. While none of the units overlook the gulf, they each offer a colorful garden view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida