I stayed here for 3 nights in room 115 which was on the 1st floor (as previously requested) and my experience was amazing! After a long journey from the UK, I had arrived after 22.30pm to which the staff go home, but as promised I was left my room key in a sealed envelope with my name on it welcoming me and providing all the nformation needed on settling in...I was extremely impressed!
Parking is free and allocated to every guest by room number. Wifi is free too and fast.
The room and bathroom were extremely clean and had a lovely home feel to it. I loved the decor and wished I had stayed longer than 3 nights.
Staff are extremely friendly and polite and always keen to provide you with information etc. There is a also a DVD library (DVD player in room too next to a huge plasma) in the reception area in which you can borrow more than one movie for free.
They also provide you with free beach towels, chairs and toys to take with you to the beach, which is about 8 minutes walk away.
I especially loved the chairs and table outside my room, which gave me the option to sit outside in the mornings and have my breakfast in the lovely sun!
I would definately recommend to couples & families.
The only small thing I didnt like, was the bed. Unfortunately way too soft for my liking, but saying that, I would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top Five Things You Want to Know! 1. Call the hotel direct for reservations! We price match all rates, we will make sure you are getting the best rate and best type for your travel needs! We are here on property seven days a week.. call us at 94-349-3330. Let us ensure your travel experience is flawless. 2. We are located on the South end of Crescent Beach and a three minute walk to Crescent Beach on Siesta Key. All rooms have a garden view (Not a beach view) but are located gulf side with no roads to cross to get to the beach. 3. How far is the Siesta Key Village? The village is 3 miles north of Siesta Key. The island offers a free trolley and there are a lot of free (tip only) travel options so you don't even need to drive on the island. 4. Can I walk to shops and restaurants? Yes! You walk to many shops and restaurants, grocery store, live music, everything you need! 5. What are you hours? We are open seven days a week from 8am-10pm. After hour check ins available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida