My husband and I booked this property at the last minute for 3 nights, and only wish we could have stayed longer. We had a mid-size room in the Tropical Sun section. Storage space was a little tight, but the room had everything we needed, including a well stocked kitchen, plus a cheery decor. The floor did get a little slippery sometimes, but I still preferred it to carpet, which would have been hard to keep clean at a beach resort. Soundproofing was pretty good. We could hear people if they were outside talking loudly, but that didn't happen at night. We didn't hear our neighbors at all.
Only minor complaints were that the showerhead was cracked, and I couldn't take a shower on arrival night because of it. (It was late when we noticed.) However, they fixed it immediately when we reported it in the morning. Also, the bed was soft, although it wasn't lumpy, and the pillows were rather flat.
If you like to walk, you'll be in heaven when you see the beach. It goes on for miles because it joins Siesta Key beach. We didn't sit at the beach, but there's a lot of of room to put your towel or chair, even with the lounge chair rentals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top Five Things You Want to Know! 1. Call the hotel direct for reservations! We price match all rates, we will make sure you are getting the best rate and best type for your travel needs! We are here on property seven days a week.. call us at 94-349-3330. Let us ensure your travel experience is flawless. 2. We are located on the South end of Crescent Beach and a three minute walk to Crescent Beach on Siesta Key. All rooms have a garden view (Not a beach view) but are located gulf side with no roads to cross to get to the beach. 3. How far is the Siesta Key Village? The village is 3 miles north of Siesta Key. The island offers a free trolley and there are a lot of free (tip only) travel options so you don't even need to drive on the island. 4. Can I walk to shops and restaurants? Yes! You walk to many shops and restaurants, grocery store, live music, everything you need! 5. What are you hours? We are open seven days a week from 8am-10pm. After hour check ins available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida