This is our second visit (first visit was at Tropical Sun), and certainly not our last.
We stayed in the 2-bedroom suite for two nights last week, as a family of four. We arrived early hoping to take advantage of some added beach time and much to our surprise our suite was ready. Check-in was a breeze, and the staff very welcoming (even more so than our first visit). The suite was right across the street from where you check-in and was exactly as pictured. You get lots of natural lighting / windows as the suite is located in the outside corner of the building. Everything in the suite was just perfect, especially the beds (super comfy). We got settled quickly and then went back to the “lobby” to ask about beach chairs, beach toys, towels, and a few other things. We can’t thank the staff enough for being so helpful and friendly, and for ensuring all our needs were met.
We had asked about specials for Canadians visiting, but nothing was applicable for this particular unit. They did mention they would have a bottle of wine or champagne for us though, which was a nice offer. Unfortunately they did forget about the wine, but when we mentioned it they were very quick to rectify the situation.
The grounds are impeccable and the gardens stunning. On our first night we even happened to see some hummingbirds! The pool areas are also extremely nice; the water is sparkling, clean and warm. There is more than enough loungers to accommodate everyone. I won’t say much about the beach, as it speaks for itself. We were lucky enough to see some dolphins on our second day though, which was very exciting.
Both evenings we borrowed movies from the “lobby”. They have a great selection, including recent releases and family friendly options. Plus you can get microwave popcorn as an added treat :)
Our 8 year old daughter loved the welcome area of the “lobby” and throughout the day she would sneak in and visit – usually to steal a cookie or two.
Our only complaint about this suite would be that the Sundeck Studio is located directly above this particular suite so you can easily hear guests talking and moving around patio furniture above you. Not a deal breaker, but slightly annoying.
Without any doubt we would highly recommend this resort. We hope to make our stays a family tradition, and look forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our world where relaxation meets paradise at our Siesta Key Hotel. It is here at Tropical Beach Resorts in Sarasota Florida, where the setting sun meets the gentle rhythm of the sea. Siesta Key is where you will experience the best of all worlds… vacation fun, natural beauty, choice of activities and so much more… Proudly rated the #1 Beach in the USA, this stretch of the most beautiful powdery- white beach is just the beginning of what this natural gem on the west coast of Florida has to offer. It is home for us … and will be paradise for YOU! Just imagine walking on a pure white beach, while savoring spectacular sunsets over the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico or just strolling through the quaint village of Siesta Key with its lively atmosphere and friendly people… you will experience it all! Siesta Key is home to exquisite fauna and flora offering a collage of breath-taking colors and exotic wildlife. Whether you are looking for single solitude, a romantic get-away for two or family fun in the sun, Tropical Beach Resorts provides the perfect fit with beautiful hotel rooms and suites! The variety of room types offers a choice to fit your style and your budget. From stylish smaller floor plans for singles or that romantic getaway for two to spacious one- or two-bedroom units, perfect for the whole family to enjoy, we can accommodate you. All units offer a colorful garden view with the nearby pool area and the beach only a short walk away. We take great pride in our attention to detail, personal service and exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and customer satisfaction. Our hotel is conveniently located directly on Siesta Key (Sarasota, FL) and within immediate walking distance to our private beach access to Crescent Beach where you can meet some of Florida’s natives: dolphins, manatees, pelicans, sandpipers, sea creatures and seagulls galore! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida