Tropical Beach Resorts
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
$188
$249
$188
Tropical Breeze Resort(Siesta Key)
$234
$139
$268
$204
Captiva Beach Resort(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
$215
$159
Hotwire.com
$135
The Sea Spray Resort(Siesta Key)
$199
Official Site
2,770 results
All reviewssara seashort walkdeluxe efficiencytropical beachfull kitchensmall kitchenbed was very comfortableacross the streetan umbrellalove this placelounge chairsgranite countertopspalm treesnice poolcan't wait to go backheated poolgrocery store
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our room was at the front of the property, a little walk from the beach but close to the pool. We had a small dog traveling with us and found this resort very accommodating for those traveling with small pets.
Beach area was really great, for a $20 daily fee you could get a lounge and umbrella, however if you did not want to pay the fee you could get sign out a free beach chair at the office.
The whole resort was well kept and the rooms (our had a king bed, large bathroom, sitting area, dinning table and chairs and a full kitchen) all were very clean and well kept. Overall I would recommend this resort to anyone traveling with a small pet.

Room Tip: If your into using the pool, ask for a room close to the road, if nearer to the beach request a room in one of the "back" units.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank walteq
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very nice hotel located just few minutes from the beach and main amenities.
We were in room 129, the one with the access to the beautiful terrace. From the hotel you do not have sea view, but it's surrounded by trees and grass and we found it very relaxing.
The bedroom, including a kitchen area and a spacious bathroom was lovely with a beautiful bow window facing the terrace. It's all very modernly furnished with an elegant touch.
The only negative point was that, being probably a wooden structure, you can hear the noisy from your neighbour and for the 2 nights we were here, we had small kids waking us up during the night - but this can happen anywhere, not definitely anybody's fault

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SIBI78
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is my 4th stay with my wife and a 2 year old this time. The resort is broken into 3 sections Tropical shores, Tropical Sun and Sara sea. I was leary about staying at Sara sea since we've always stayed at Tropical shores. To our surprise we loved it better. You can't beat this resort. Kitchenette, very large king bed fit all 3 of us with room, flat screen tv with sufficient channels, pull-out couch, eating space and just a great clean comfortable room. This room didn't have a bathtub so a shower stall was tough to bath out child, a small issue. The pool was warm and provided a great swim. I used the bbq's on site each day which had the utensils at the tables, we ate outside one evening.
To answer one critcis comment about "how can you call this place a resort", a question I pondered for months since I had read it and stayed her before. It dawned on me day 2 visit here that this place is self sufficient. A shop at the grocercy store and your set, you really don't have to leave the resort if you want beach, pool and relaxing. That's a resort to me. A 7-11 across the street took me 1 minute to get fill-ins like eggs, butter and wine. A hair salon I used for a quick hair cut in a strip mall near the liquor store, pizzeria and post office in a drug store. The beach is truly the best. The ocean was 84' and we all went in everyday. Rent a big umbrella and chairs for $20 full day or $12 half day on the beach. Resort does offer free beach chairs and towels.
We flew into Tampa and rented a car, an hour and 15 min highway drive. I ate at Hooters Restaurant for the wings of course. Had chinese food in a nearby mall. Went to the public beach, kid played on the swings.
We can't wait to return next year. Biggest problem with the vacation was it had to end and we had to leave.

Room Tip: Sara sea is best and if you have a small child and need a tub. Make sure the room you book has one.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank haringdr27
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The hotel are mini house and have all the accommodation available to you. It is in a very convenient location and the beach is in walking distance. Will definitely return!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Spent 4 nights. This little gem is only a short distance from the beach. Its deceptive looking from the outside but inside you find a really nice efficiency type room with everything you need for a fully stocked kitchen. The staff is friendly and helpful. We needed a few lightbulbs when we first checked in, they were there before I could hang the phone up. The only suggestion I have is in my particular room the mattress definitely needs changing, we both rolled to the middle. But it was still comfortable. Will definitely do this again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple