This place is absolutely amazing! My husband and I stayed here for 1 week for a late honeymoon and I must say I was extremely impressed with this place. We stayed in the Sandpiper, the room was VERY clean, modern, cozy and had an extremely comfortable king size bed! The pool was directly across from our room, it had warm, clean water.... and since I run a pool store and my husband owns a pool service business so we were definitely impressed with that. The beach with its white sand and blue water was just a short walk from the room, and boy was the 2 minute walk worth it, what a gorgeous beach!!!
The service was wonderful, everyone was so helpful and pleasant. The front office has a nice selection of DVDs to check out whenever you want and they offer free beach chairs to check out as well! The resort is in walking distance from a grocery store, 7 eleven, and a few restaurants. My only complaint is that they allow people to smoke under the covered sidewalk outside of everyone's doors, my husband and I don't smoke and every time we stepped out of our room both people on both sides of us were smoking like chimneys which got a little irritating, I wish they had designated smoking areas away from the rooms. Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this resort, the rooms and grounds are very, very clean, the service is wonderful, the price is great and the beach is gorgeous. I don't think our vacation could have been more relaxing and perfect thanks to the wonderful people at Tropical Shores Beach Resort!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top Five Things You Want to Know! 1. Call the hotel direct for reservations! We price match all rates, we will make sure you are getting the best rate and best type for your travel needs! We are here on property seven days a week.. call us at 94-349-3330. Let us ensure your travel experience is flawless. 2. We are located on the South end of Crescent Beach and a three minute walk to Crescent Beach on Siesta Key. All rooms have a garden view (Not a beach view) but are located gulf side with no roads to cross to get to the beach. 3. How far is the Siesta Key Village? The village is 3 miles north of Siesta Key. The island offers a free trolley and there are a lot of free (tip only) travel options so you don't even need to drive on the island. 4. Can I walk to shops and restaurants? Yes! You walk to many shops and restaurants, grocery store, live music, everything you need! 5. What are you hours? We are open seven days a week from 8am-10pm. After hour check ins available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Tropical Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Shores Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Siesta Key
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort Siesta Key
- Tropical Beach Resorts Siesta Key, Florida