“Long wait for below par food”
Review of Senor Siesta

Senor Siesta
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: South American, Spanish, Central American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our Seasonal Hours Closed Monday and Tuesday We are open for lunch and dinner Wednesday through Sunday
Reviewed November 30, 2013

If you have a choice (and you do), go to another restaurant. We waited for more than 75 minutes for below par food. Seriously? How can there be 41 five star reviews for this place. Must have been their siblings and first degree cousins. Second degree cousins would have been truthful. The. Servers were nice, but the kitchen was nonfunctional.

5  Thank roger b

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have eaten there a few times since it opened. Definitely my favorite restaurant on the key and have enjoyed every meal served. The owner and wait staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome. The food is very flavorful and filling. My favorite is the Mahi, grilled to perfection and my husband likes the carne asada. We look forward to many future visits

1  Thank siesta941
Reviewed November 22, 2013

A new restaurant in Siesta Village....as a part time resident of the Siesta Village,we always welcome new businesses....the service, food and presentation was excellent...I am a chardonay drinker but enjoy the Spanish white wine that was suggested...
The pricesare resonalbe and the owners?staff are very helpful
I have enjoyed the flank steak and beans and the salmon...

1  Thank cottagegirl_8
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Went to the restaurant because my wife had read an article about it and
She said it sounded good. So off we went and what she had read was true! The food was very good and the service was excellent considering
that one overworked hostess/waitress was doing it all,until close to the end of the meal a young man was helping, but that being said we look
forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Don M
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here tonight, and enjoyed it very much. We liked the food a lot, and we have no reason to doubt the other reviewers who raved about the authenticity of the food. The sangria is excellent, drier than most and with a strong taste of cinnamon. The flan is to die for - best I've ever had. The decaf coffee was exceptionally good. The owner and server were very competent and solicitous. Try Señor Siesta - you'll like it.