“Amazing restaurant!!! Food was delicious and the sangria was wonderful!!!”
Review of Senor Siesta

Senor Siesta
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: South American, Spanish, Central American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our Seasonal Hours Closed Monday and Tuesday We are open for lunch and dinner Wednesday through Sunday
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Four guest... three dishes... The Ropa Vierra was great. The spare ribs were the tenderest ive ever had! I definitely recommend this place!!!

1  Thank James E

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Definitely one of the best restaurants in siesta key. This is a must try!!! We went on a Friday night and the owners were nothing but sweet and welcoming. The food and drinks were amazing and so was the service! My boyfriend and I had an amazing time, definitely one of our best dinners while staying in siesta key.

3  Thank Macarena R
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Well me and my wife were looking for a place to eat dinner in Siesta Key and did not want the same old thing.Looked up restaurants and saw this place called Senor Siesta.Thought we would check it out.When we got there my wife was not really feeling it.I told her lets give it a try.We were the only people in the restaurant and not sure why.The food was crazy good.Authentic and the service was just as good.My wife in the end said that was the best meal we had on vacation.I have to agree.Can't wait to eat there again.

4  Thank Rippacj
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We vacation in the same condo every year, walking distance to the village. My wife, Sofia, is Spanish so she was excited to hear about this new restaurant from the property manager. not only was our food fabulous and the service warm and friendly, my wife said the food was better than authentic. We started with Sangrias and shared 2 appetizers. The Sangria was very nice and not too sweet like other places. The quinoa serano ham croquetas were fantastic. Sofia begged for the recipe and received a smile and thank you from the owner hostess but no recipe. She had the pastelon I had the ropa vieja. It was simply the best I've ever had i had the mamey ice cream with a mint leaf served in a stainless steel martini glass. my wife had the tres leches moist cake and hinted she wanted another one to take home. the prices were reasonable, the portion sizes were generous, and the atmosphere was very pleasant with backgroound spanish guitar music. we have a new favorite Sarasota restaurant!! Hint to fellow vacationers: Senor SIesta is tucked in the corner of the Village shopping center. Look for the flags representing all the Latin countries hanging above the entrance to this restaurant.

4  Thank rod h
Reviewed August 8, 2013

From Walking into the door to leaving with a smile, A very Highly recommended place you have
to taste the wide array of Latin Cuisine selections including the first taste of Squash Gazpacho to drink. The owner is so passionate about Perfection as is the decor of the inside with hand drawings and wall painting from a really talented artist. Next Time I will bring in the entire family for dinner, but Wow I was impressed.

4  Thank JohnL2123