“Exactly as expected, in a good way”

Daiquiri Deck Siesta Key
Ranked #24 of 43 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This place is literally a deck (with a roof) that serves several kinds of daiquiris, a few other drinks, and food. It's open air (which means "prepare to sweat"), with live music, decent service, decent drinks, decent food, and the day we were there, really good live music. It's a great place to grab a frozen drink after a day at the beach and before showering to go out at night. I can't say that there is much alcohol in the drinks. My group and I had several daiquiris each, and none of us felt anything other than a sugar rush by the time we left. There was no cover charge when we were there, so I would say it's worth checking out if you're in the neighborhood.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,381)

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Appetizers were below average and the daiquiris had no flavor. Disappointed in food and drinks. Service was okay though and great location. Need to spice up the flavors of entrees and the daiquiri flavors.

1  Thank Ike071
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Food was very good, no complaints on our server either. The drinks however were pricey, we spent almost $40 on 4 drinks alone! First clue should have been that they left the prices off the menu.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Food was delicious and prices were great! A lot of stares from waitress due to being a biracial family. the stares even turned into every waitress pretending to check on how we are doing and we watched and they did not do that to other tables. Waitress from other side of the restaurant would ( that was not in eye sight or their section) would come over.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is lively, clean, open-air restaurant and bar with several (mega) varieties of frozen daiquiris. We only stopped in for a drink so we didn't view the food menu.The waitress we had was very helpful helping me choose a flavour of daiquiri that wouldn't contain gluten. (I'm a Celiac) I wasn't comfortable consuming one but enjoyed a gluten free Angry Orchard in a frosty glass instead!! (stick with what you know, when in doubt) I truly appreciated her concern and help as together we "googled" from our smart phones what was GF and what wasn't!! I thought she should be recognized for her efforts and level of service! Thanks so much, whoever she was!! We will return here when we come back next year!