“What a fun experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sub Zero Ice Cream & Yogurt

Sub Zero Ice Cream & Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Siesta Key
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Made-to-order ice cream, shakes, and Italian Ice that are flash-frozen by hand with patented liquid nitrogen process. Flash freezing yields a fresh, dense, creamy product with no ice crystals or air whipped in. Choose a predetermined flavor combination or create your own concoction. Either way, it's still individually prepared and frozen to order. Bases include Original Cream, Custard, Low-Fat, Fat-Free Yogurt, Lactose-Free, Vegan Almond, and No Sugar Added. All bases are gluten free. Vegan menu available. We also serve Smoothies.
Findlay, Ohio
“What a fun experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My 8 yr old daughter & I popped in here for some ice cream after shopping in the Village. She was amazed at how they made the ice cream from scratch (custom order available) & frozen on the spot with the liquid nitrogen! I must admit... I was pretty impressed myself! We chose one of their menu items called "chocolate concession" & it was AMAZING!!!!! It's served in a waffle cone bowl too... mmmmmmm! We shared the "small" size, & I'm glad we did. It was big! Perfect ending to a beach/shopping day! We were there in the evening & it wasn't crowded. I will definitely be getting more ice cream there on my future trips to Siesta Key.

• Visited July 2013

Kuttawa
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Too many flavors to choose from...really. Most people stand there like idiots holding up the lines. Go during the day...night is a nightmare but it is well worth it no matter what time you visit. The ice cream combos frozen with nitrogen are fantastic. Like "dippin dots."

New York City, New York
“Best ice cream ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Millions of choices, lots of fun watching them blast nitrogen, freezing the liquid into ice cream... Clean, friendly,spacious. Down the block off the main drag. A great find in siesta key...go there.
Tons of choices for for-yo, gelato and ice cream...forget those places- sub zero has them all beat! I would give it 6 stars if I could...

nj
“They have dairy free”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

They make ice cream to suit your desires or needs.All the ice cream is made to your liking and they can use lactose free milk or almond milk if you so want.

1 Thank kyamin
Fishers, IN
“Great fun watching great ice cream being made”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

My 3 kids wanted to go here from seeing it on Shark Tank. The staff did a great job of explaining the process of making our tasty treats, and they also helped us sort through the many flavor options.

Before leaving, we picked up a frequent customer card (one free ice cream after ten purchases). We're definitely going back, and with five people in our family, we'll get a free ice cream after our next trip!

• Visited June 2013