“They have dairy free”

Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Siesta Key
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Made-to-order ice cream, shakes, and Italian Ice that are flash-frozen by hand with patented liquid nitrogen process. Flash freezing yields a fresh, dense, creamy product with no ice crystals or air whipped in. Choose a predetermined flavor combination or create your own concoction. Either way, it's still individually prepared and frozen to order. Bases include Original Cream, Custard, Low-Fat, Fat-Free Yogurt, Lactose-Free, Vegan Almond, and No Sugar Added. All bases are gluten free. Vegan menu available. We also serve Smoothies.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

They make ice cream to suit your desires or needs.All the ice cream is made to your liking and they can use lactose free milk or almond milk if you so want.

1  Thank kyamin

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My 3 kids wanted to go here from seeing it on Shark Tank. The staff did a great job of explaining the process of making our tasty treats, and they also helped us sort through the many flavor options.

Before leaving, we picked up a frequent customer card (one free ice cream after ten purchases). We're definitely going back, and with five people in our family, we'll get a free ice cream after our next trip!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

There are sooooo many choices, that at first you can get overwhelmed. But the staff was very helpful in helping select the perfect combinations for my husband and I. I was pleasantly surprised at how perfect the texture of the ice cream was after the liquid nitrogen freezing. I would definitely recommend this ice cream to anyone!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We didn't know about this shop, but we parked in front of it when we visited Siesta Key last week. We were so glad we did. It was not only a great experience, but the ice cream was outstanding. I had premium ice cream flavored with chocolate and toffee pieces added it. This was so good. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I can't believe how ridiculously
Good sub zeros ice cream is and how welcoming the staff is and how friendly they are , I highly reccomend the chocolate conduction, one of the best mixes they have hands down :) I will be returning back when I'm back in town with my family

1  Thank Airforceone171