“Great workout”
Review of Studio Rubylake - CLOSED

Studio Rubylake
More attraction details
Owner description: Studio Rubylake has a noncompetitive and peaceful atmosphere focusing on working out for fun relaxation and releasing stress. That however does not mean you will not get an intense workout! The idea of being in pain after you work out is not always beneficial and not always safe! So unlearn what you have learned and try out a new approach to fitness! We are located in the heart of Siesta Key Village in The Arches building behind Bonjour French Cafe facing the parking Lot. Parking is free while taking classes!!! We Offer:Siesta Pilates Sunset Fusion Zumba, Erotica Fitness, Pilates& Yoga on the Beach, Private Pilates Reformer Training, & Paddleboard Pilates.
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great workout”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Courtney teaches a variety of classes in her studio, on the beach, and on paddle boards. She offers Pilates, Yoga, Erotica fitness and Zumba. In addition to being a great instructor she is very caring. She makes these tough workouts great fun.

Visited June 2014

Grove City, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect addition to vacation!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Zumba class on our recent vacation was the perfect addition. Although the class was more laid back than my normal "party" zumba class at home, it was just what vacation called for. Courtney offered a core packed and challenging class and working up a sweat was no problem! Offering a variety of classes, there is something for everyone and registration online was simple. Location is easily accessible (right across from our resort). I can't wait until next year to try some of the other classes!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Susan P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesomeness!!!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I love, love the sunset fusion and paddle board Pilates with courtney. It's relaxing, fun, and a great work out in the natural elements of sarasota!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jaisweet
“Relaxing and challenging workouts”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Studio Rubylake classes are good for my heart head and body. The routines are enjoyable and fresh. Pilates are definitely challenging . I enjoy the improvement of my core strength.

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunset Fusion - great workout on the beach”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

As a regular on the "barre" scene I thought the sunset fusion class would be great scenery with maybe some easy Pilates/yoga. Well. . .I was right about the scenery but wrong about the easy part. Courtney provides a challenging blend of Pilates and yoga with classes small enough to provide individual attention and correction when necessary. I felt awesome at the end - relaxed and energized at the same time. The next day my core was sore which is always a plus. I definitely recommend giving this studio a try.

Visited June 2013