“Nice Location”
Very good
Welcome to Siesta Key
Full Size Sofa Sleeper
Studio
Kitchen with stove,oven and refrigerator
Full bathroom with tub
Comfy Queen Size Bed
Front of the building with parking
Short Walkway to Studio
Stairway to Studio
Heated Pool
A short walk to the beach
Siesta Beautiful White Sand
Our Private Beach Access
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New Orleans
Reviewed September 26, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

Sep 26, 2012
Thank you for the review. My kids love the pool also.
DC
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 6, 2012
Thank you for using my website www.longboatbeach.com to book online. Some people like to book online while others like to call. I love to gab so either way is fine with me.

When you return look for the beach cart we just added with our beach chairs, it makes it easier to carry your stuff to the beach.
Tampa Fl
Reviewed August 7, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Check in / front desk
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Aug 7, 2012
Thank you for the review. We try to add the extras to the condo each time we visit.
Ohio
Reviewed August 7, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 7, 2012
The white sand is beautiful, that is why Siesta is the the #1 beach in America. If you get a chance to visit Longboat Key, the beaches are not crowded and very lovely.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing