The Bayside condos, while individually owned, are the weaker side. Our condo, #340, hasn't been renovated, and is easily 30 years old. The Tower appears to be the best place to stay here, though the condos on the beach side are clearly newer and appear neater than those on the bayside. We stayed during spring break, so we paid top dollar- which means we paid too much for the condo we rented. Beach is nice, but no nice lunch place out there to get burger or sndwiches, no place to get drinks or snacks- a weakness versus places we have been that included this service. It doesn't seem like many places provide this service along the beach here. The Sarasota area is also in a severe state of decline- numerous restaurants are closed- buildings closed all over the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida