We were very pleased with our week-long stay at PBC, The property is well kept and tidy - from the front office to the beach. I did walk through the bay side court yard to the pool and that seemed quite pleasant. Our 2 bedroom unit (128) was perfect for two couples. The unit was spotless, beds and linens were nice - lots of space. Each morning, the beach was groomed and neat for the coming day which didn't seem to be the case with other properties I walked past. Although the beach was private, it seemed like people from other properties were taking advantage of the PBC beach front. No biggie but no obvious control.
We are ready to book for next year! Don't hesitate to rent this unit at Palm Bay or this unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida