“Wonderful best beach stay”
Review of The Palm Bay Club

The Palm Bay Club
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We booked The Palm Bay Club online like most everyone does these days. The pictures looked inviting and the reviews were very good but this place was awesome! You will not be disappointment with stay in the Tower, unit 118 was nicely appointed and the view was spectacular. Could not have asked for a better place to vacation. Everyone was super friendly and beautiful city of Sarasota is just a few minutes away. Cannot wait to come back and do it all over again....just longer next time!

Room Tip: Unit 118 has a partical Gulfview but was at the top floor. Nicely appointed fresh and inviting.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us at the Palm Bay Club! The Tower does indeed offer spectacular views of the water which at this time of the year is so calm and serene! I’m pleased to hear that you had no problem using our website to book unit 118. I will pass your review onto the owners of unit 118; they are always pleased to have the work that they have done in their unit appreciated. It is also wonderful to hear that our staff were very friendly. We take great pride in making all our guests feel welcome and comfortable. Sarasota is indeed a wonderful city and there is so much to do and explore within it as well. We do hope that you return to the Palm Bay Club and that you are able to explore the rest of what this great city has to offer!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our recent stay in Siesta Key was truly spectacular. The Palm Bay club's grand tower is ideally located right at the beach. We booked a 3 bedroom unit which is the only one in the building and fit 6 people comfortably. The unit has 3 full bathrooms and the entire exterior wall has floor to ceiling glass allowing light to come in from almost all angles. The kitchen is pretty much fully equipped, bathroom has towels and some soap bars and 3 out of 4 tv's in the unit have cable with tons of channels (not that you would watch tv anyway with the beach so close!). The only issue we had was with the mattresses. Although they were comfortable and clean, they were a bit noisy. Also, the entrance way for this specific unit had us a little worried but once we were inside we were glad everything met our expectations. We spent 3 nights and spent 3 days at the beach. The beach is private and only for Palm Bay guests and plenty of beach chairs (regular and folding type) are available for guests to grab. At the beach we saw plenty of marine life! We saw tons of small fishes, pelicans, and dolphins..yes, dolphins!! We will definitely come back to Siesta key and to the Palm Bay club in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us at the Palm Bay Club! I am so pleased to hear you had an amazing experience! I am also glad that many of the amenities at the Palm Bay Club suited your needs and that you were able to explore the marine life of Siesta Key from our resort! The owners of 15 will be pleased to hear that their unit continues to impress and I will certainly pass on your note about their slightly noisy mattresses. Making sure that all of our guests are comfortable and happy with their accommodations is something we strive for. You will also be excited to know that the owners of unit 15 are doing some work to their unit that will be completed by next year so they will surely look forward to another stay from wonderful guests such as yourself! Thank you again for taking the time to review our resort and we do hope that you return to the Palm Bay Club in the future!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My second time at Palm Bay lodged at 10th floor beachfront condo. Wonderful view! Beautiful beach with sand that stayed cool in 90 degree heat. Had a noise problem with the windows "whistling" with the wind. Maintenance "fixed" problem putting wet towels against guilty windows. Crazy solution actually worked but windows need to be recaulked or replaced. Overall a wonderful vacation. Staff were very helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for coming back to The Palm Bay Club! It is always a pleasure to have returning guests. I am sorry you experienced problems with the windows in your unit. I have already had a window company come look at the seals and they will be replaced as soon as possible to ensure this issue will not be a problem in the future. I encourage you to return to us again – noisy wind free!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We had a great 4 days that ended our Disneyland trip. The appartment we stayed in was 164, a corner unit in the beach side block. A high spec appartment, with two big bedrooms and large lounge/dining room. The club was well maintained, peaceful and a good sized pool. Only 1 minute walk to a beautiful beach (one of the best I have seen) and the fantastic gulf waters that are so warm. Could have done with more powerful showers but perhaps I'm being picky because all in all this a very lovely place to stay.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Peakie1

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about recent visit. I will definitely let the owner know you enjoyed the unit. Sounds like the shower heads need to be replaced, so I will make sure a work order is put in. Overall, I am glad your stay here was a great end to your Florida vacation. I look forward to having you as our return guest in the future!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Just returned from week's stay at Palm Bay Club. Great location on Crescent Beach. Beach chairs to use are free. We stayed in Unit 15 which had a well equipped kitchen, lots of tvs, 3 bedrooms, 3 baths. Had a problem with one of the shower heads & service was completed in 30 min. - Wow! The ground floor unit was helpful in walking out the door to the beach. We stayed in August, off season, so had no problem with parking or crowded beach. Well maintained property & beach. Used the tennis courts which were well kept. Used washer/dryer units, too. You can call the Siesta Key free shuttle & they will pick you up & take you home from the village for tip money. Well worth not having to look for parking in busy village! Will return to this condo unit, worked well for my family. Best thing about Siesta Key is the village for my 20 something kids/adults. Great bars, restaurants & live music!!!! The beach is great, too. We will be back.

Room Tip: Stayed in unit 15 which is on ground floor, has large patio facing north - not beachside. Great for...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome review about your recent visit. I will be sure to pass the review along to the owner. It sounds like you were pleased with the promptness of our maintenance crew. They work hard daily to ensure our guests have a pleasant experience. I am glad to hear you made great use of our amenities and of the many other things Siesta Key has to offer. The shuttle service you referenced, Johnny's Beach Rides is a great service to take advantage of when vacationing here. It is just one more thing Siesta Key offers for the convenience of our guests. We look forward to having you as our returning guest upon your return trip. The Village is waiting for you!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed on the 10th floor in the tower beach front. Nice condo, clean and a balcony right overlooking the gulf. Great views of sunset and sunrise on the beach. The resort is excellent, well maintained with good amenities. Wish they had a pool on the beach like their neighbors...that would make it perfect. If I had it to do over, I probably would stay bayside instead of beachside but both are great. Siesta Village is nearby with lots of good food and drinks. Great choice on Siesta Key.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Shawna F, Manager at The Palm Bay Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I tried finding your reservation so I could pass your awesome review along to the owner, but I was unsuccessful. Nevertheless, I am happy to read you had a pleasant experience here. Our beachfront condos are very popular, but I am sure you will like the Bayside units too. The pool & Jacuzzi overlook the Sarasota Bay making it even more relaxing. Sounds like you will be returning to The Village upon your next trip to Siesta Key! It is definitely a hot spot for tourists. I hope to see you as our returning guest in the future!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was our first time staying in Siesta Key and it was fabulous! The property is well maintained and right on the beach. The pool is of average size, but my children enjoyed it regardless. There is a nice cabana/hut with picnic tables and grill located on the beach which can be reserved for 2 hour intervals. Definitely plan to return with the family next year.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I am happy to hear your first trip to Siesta Key was an enjoyable one. The grills are a frequently used amenity during the summer. May I suggest using the grills on the Bayside upon your return trip? They offer an amazing view of Sarasota Bay! I am happy to hear you will be a returning guest next year!