Rented 044 in the tower and it was wonderful. The unit was updated, very nicely decorated and clean. The view of the ocean from the living room was nice. The kitchen was stocked extremely well (even sharp knives), with the exception of a small saucepan. Floors were tile and wood which makes so much more sense than carpet. Easy to use the steps in lieu of elevator as they were close. My only complaint is the dining room table is on the porch and it is not air conditioned so not useful in summer months. There are bar stools where you can eat indoors. Front desk staff were very nice. Convenient to beach and short walk to pool. Would definitely stay at this unit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida