My family and I stayed at the Palm Bay Club. We stayed across the street . We were so surprised that it was a two bedroom condo. We had gotten four rooms , We could have easily stayed in two as we had 8 people. The beach was awesome and just a short walk across street. All restaurants were close enough to walk. You can also rent bikes and surf equipment close by. I loved the beach about a one and half mile down ,There is a beach that is just covered with shells. We enjoyed our stay even though we were there with tropical storm Debbie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida