The accommodations are very clean and up to date. Security is tight. However, if you are looking for peace and quiet-this is NOT the place for you, especially during Spring Break. The units are on top of each other and offer no privacy. You will not be able to go to bed early or sleep late because of the noise. This place is full of families and screaming brats with no supervision. You can hear everything. Absolutely no views from the units except for the balconies directly across from you. "Steps from the beach"....ha ha. It's about 1/4 mile walk across the road and throughout the complex. VERY Far. Pools are crowded and chairs on the beach are limited. Traffic here is a nightmare. If you ask me, Indian Rocks Beach near Tampa is far superior for all types of vacationers- especially those who enjoy finer dining. Restaurants here are sub-par.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bay Club is a vacation rental resort condominium property offering three types of accommodations, all available at daily, weekly, and monthly rates. With a three night minimum stay, we're the ideal choice for Sarasota, Siesta Key beachfront condominium vacation rentals. Enjoy the pools, sauna, spa, bay, tennis court, fishing, fitness center, and golfing. We're also conveniently located near area attractions such as the Big Cat Habitat, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Village, Asolo Theatre, Sarasota Bradenton International Airport, and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Palm Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Bay Club Hotel Siesta Key
- Palm Bay Club
- The Palm Bay Club Siesta Key, Florida