Tropical Breeze Resort
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
$188
Captiva Beach Resort(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
$215
$268
$204
$111
$135
The Sea Spray Resort(Siesta Key)
$199
Official Site
Priceline
All reviewspool houseone bedroom suitesiesta key villagebeach chairshoneymoon suiteperfect locationfull kitchenwithin walking distancescreened in porchshort walksiesta key oyster barthe room was nicerestaurants and barstiki huttwo blocksgrocery storecleaning staff
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had an excellent experience again at this wonderfully located beach hotel. The seperate colored cottages with 5 or so rooms in each are smack in the the middle of the beach and the Village, full of restaurants and shops. We park the car and do't move it until we leave. We always meet friendly people there when you sit on your back porch, under the tiki hut or at one of the 3 pools. The staff is very friendly and helpful and they now put beach chairs in the unit so you don't have to drag them with you or rent/reserve ahead of time-love it! It is also dog friendly which is a plus for us. This place is great is for weekend or a week, we will be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Julie H
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed here in Siesta Key,FL last week. While this resort is in a great location - half a block from the village and three blocks to the beach - they property is a bit older and the unit was very small. Our bedroom was especially small. They various resorts are spread out over several blocks making the large pool located in quite an inconvenient location from several of the buildings. The very small pool near our unit was plain - no plants, umbrellas, etc. - making it unattractive.howeve, if you are looking for a reasonably priced location that is right in Siesta Key and that has very friendly and helpful staff, Tropical Breeze is a good choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank 980Happywanderer
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Pros:

1. Great location - you really can't get any closer to the beach, or downtown Siesta Key. Everything is within walking distance.
2. Cleanliness - the room was clean, and looked like it had been renovated somewhat recently.
3. Affordable - pricing was relatively decent, especially considering the prime location
4. Wifi - you know you're on vacation, but you just can't unplug COMPLETELY. The wifi is a nice addition here

Cons

1. Room size - this wasn't a huge deal to me, since honestly, how much time are you going to be spending in your room while visiting this place - but I could see how the room might be a bit cramped.
2. Aesthetics - something else that wasn't a huge deal for me, but there isn't any central air. A huge AC unit can be seen hangout out of the wall from outside, and it was definitely noisy. It did the job though, and we were definitely comfortable in the room.

That's about it. The pros certainly outweigh the cons, and honestly, this is a beachside property. You won't be spending much time in the room anyway. Go enjoy yourself. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kevin K
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The rooms were great, had a little kitchen, very clean and comfortable. I had a room that had a private entrance so I could hang out outside without people walking by me. The beach was a little disapointing because it was sectioned off and you could not walk down the rest of the beach because other resorts owned it. Although the beach wasnt that fascinating, Siesta Keys beach and Turtle beach are not far, so I ended up going there. Great location and not bad for the price. All in all, if you have a rental vehicle(been to sarasota 8 times), I would recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Liz B
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The Tropical Beach Resort exceeded all of my expectations! I really struggled with booking a place since this was my first trip to Siesta Key and being close to the beach and the village was a must for me. The location could not be more perfect! Did not need a car for the entirety of our trip and everything was so convenient. We stayed in a one bedroom suite and it was updated nicely and worked out perfectly for 3 adults. The room was very clean and quiet. I dealt with 4 or 5 different staff members throughout our stay and all were super friendly and helpful. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for a truly relaxing get away! I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Choose a suite if you want to have a living room that is separate from the kitchen area.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends