Tropical Breeze is in a great location. It is right between the beach and the little main street in Siesta Key. It is old but kept up nicely. We were very happy with the accommodations. We did not use the beach chairs but the pool was clean.
It was a little pricey. The website has much lower "starting prices" so we were a little taken back with the difference when we pulled up... but that is what we get for not calling first. In any case, I would go back and recommend it to anyone who likes to not take the car everywhere and wants a place with character.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your ideal choice for Sarasota & Siesta Key Beach Resort and Property Rentals, the Tropical Breeze Resort on Siesta Key provides lodging on Siesta Key, within walking distance to both Siesta Key Beach, Voted the #2 beach in the world by Dr. Beach, and the Downtown Siesta Key Village area where all the dining, shopping, dessert, and entertainment on the key can be found. Choose from our unique accommodations featuring studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. We're also "pet friendly"! Call our office for additional information or questions regarding our properties. We now have single family home rentals as well!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Tropical Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Resort Siesta Key, Florida