Tropical Breeze is a typical beach resort in a town full of condos. I'm glad they are there. It's one of the few places on Siesta Key where you can just stay for the weekend (most places want you to stay a week or more). It's located steps from the town center and the beach. My only complaint is that some of the units really need some updating and renovation. It's not a cheap place to stay so one would think they could work on some upgrades. I do like the units with the kitchens and I will continue to stay here when visiting Siesta Key because of all of the pluses which still outweigh the negatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your ideal choice for Sarasota & Siesta Key Beach Resort and Property Rentals, the Tropical Breeze Resort on Siesta Key provides lodging on Siesta Key, within walking distance to both Siesta Key Beach, Voted the #1 in the USA and #3 in the World by Trip Advisor, and the Downtown Siesta Key Village area where all the dining, shopping, dessert, and entertainment on the key can be found. Choose from our unique accommodations featuring studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. We're also "pet friendly"! We now have single family home rentals as well!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Tropical Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Resort Siesta Key, Florida