After staying at this hotel I can see why the reviews for it are all over the place. The hotel has two owners and they redo the hotel differently. I got an excellet one bedroom suite with a full kitchen and living room. The hotel room is more like a small house. It was really nice. I would get that room again if I could. (they do not let you request room numbers) I saw other small rooms and did not like them as much. My room was smell free. My friends stayed there for one night and I did not care for the way thier room smelled. The hotel allows dogs. Some of these dogs bark all day and night. The main pool deck was under construction. It looked nice. The jacuzzi was broken. We could not go to the beach due to the worst red tide in history. There were thousands of dead fish on the beach. That had nothing to do with the hotel at all but the deck of the pool being under construction and the jacuzzi being broken meant there was no need of unpacking a swimsuit at all. This hotel has the best location between Siesta Key beach and Siesta Village. The Village is loaded with excellent restuarants, bars, cafes, shops, I could go on. I just think the hotel could be better if all the rooms looked as good as the one I had. Oh they have this crazy thing that you have to call the front desk the night before to get a beach chair. Then the next morning you have to get the beach chair by 8:30am! I know crazy right? How do I know the night before that I want to go to the beach and who wants to get up on thier vacation to get the beach chair by 8:30am? Why not just leave two chairs on every porch? This way people will have a beach chair. They also do not have enough chairs around the pool. All this said I would stay there again if I was in the Siesta Key zone. The people that work their are really nice and they try hard to make you happy with the rules they are left to work with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your ideal choice for Sarasota & Siesta Key Beach Resort and Property Rentals, the Tropical Breeze Resort on Siesta Key provides lodging on Siesta Key, within walking distance to both Siesta Key Beach, Voted the #1 in the USA and #3 in the World by TripAdvisor, and the Downtown Siesta Key Village area where all the dining, shopping, dessert, and entertainment on the key can be found. Choose from our unique accommodations featuring studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. We're also "pet friendly!" We now have single family home rentals as well!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Tropical Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Resort Siesta Key, Florida