The Tropical Breeze Resort is wonderful. One of the main reasons I stay there is because I bring my dog on vacation with me and it's one of the few places that allow dogs that I could find on Siesta Key. I was skeptical when I first made reservations last year due to negative reviews on this site. But once I arrived I was immediately put at ease. The room I had last year was amazing and the room this year was over the top! New floors, new marble counters, appliances and more. The service is exceptional; anyone on staff I spoke with was super nice and helpful in any way they could. Because I have a dog I refused house cleaning but anything I asked for; towels and replacement items, they provided with no questions. The location is far enough away from downtown that you are not bothered with noise, but close enough that you can walk the short distance; grocery store, many restaurants with outdoor seating and often live music, ice cream, shopping, and bars. The beach is a few blocks away as well and the walk is no problem at all. The resort will bring a chair and umbrella to the beach and set it up for you. They have three pools which is super nice, if you find one too crowded you can always find another that is not. My favorite part of the resort and its location is that it is a short walk to the beach where I watch the sunset every evening with the locals and other vacationers. A small gathering of people that enjoy watching the beauty of another day closing; everyone is friendly, a lot bring their dogs and it just reminds one of how life should be. Enjoying the end of another gorgeous day at Siesta Key with new friends and old. I expect to go back to Siesta Key in 2012 and will be staying at the Tropical Breeze Resort (if there is availability) for yet another fabulous vacation. Thank you Tropical Breeze staff from me and Jaxx!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your ideal choice for Sarasota & Siesta Key Beach Resort and Property Rentals, the Tropical Breeze Resort on Siesta Key provides lodging on Siesta Key, within walking distance to both Siesta Key Beach, Voted the #2 beach in the world by Dr. Beach, and the Downtown Siesta Key Village area where all the dining, shopping, dessert, and entertainment on the key can be found. Choose from our unique accommodations featuring studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. We're also "pet friendly"! Call our office for additional information or questions regarding our properties. We now have single family home rentals as well!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Tropical Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Breeze Hotel Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Siesta Key
- Tropical Breeze Resort Siesta Key, Florida