“Great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I was amazed to find such a great restaurant tucked away at the beach. Not only was the food incredible but the service is five star. We will definitely come back again.

3 Thank traflan

Sarasota, Florida
“great early bird dinner”
Reviewed August 24, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

very competent French cooking. very nice menu with duck their specialty. great early bird bargains.!! seafood was very good too

Visited July 2014
2 Thank marx p
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
“Truly outstanding”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Tucked away in the corner of an unobstrusive strip mall is this wonderful restaurant. You step into an old Europeon style, with a little French ambiance type of setting. My husband had the $20 early bird where you get appetizer, salad, soup, entree and dessert. His choice was the Filet Mignon with peppercorn sauce. (I would have picked the Bernaise sauce.) I had the Veal Oscar. Best I have had in a long time. Bill had the conch soup. Very tasty. Everything came piping hot which you don't necessarily get everywhere these days. Our waitress was very attentive and informative. Dan, one of the managers came around to see if we were enjoying everything . A nice touch. All and all we will definitely be back to try some of there other dishes.

3 Thank Joyce O
Columbus, Ohio
“Miguel's is the BEST”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

From the homemade salad dressing to the Filet Mignon to the roast duck and raspberry sorbet, this restaurant is the best I've ever had, and 1/4 the price of a lot of the restaurants we frequent here in Ohio.

3 Thank 0hioSteve0
“Unexpected gem!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

So who would think you could wander into a nondescript strip mall and find a beautiful, quaint, old European style french restaurant? What a find. Our waitress was friendly and very knowledgable about the wine and everything on the menu. My husband and I had the caesar salad with tableside preparation, and was probably the best salad I'd ever had...this is their specialty apparently. My son had the filet, I had veal piccata, and my husband had the daily fish special (Wahoo). No room for dessert! Highly recommended.

3 Thank Youvegottaread