“Excellent”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I hadn't been here in many years and after going, I wondered why I had not been going there. The best restaurent on Siesta Key, in my opinion. Went with a couple of friends for early ird. They have a number of items in a four couse selection for under $20, including a small filet. a salmon dish and a lamb selection. Great food...fantastic service and atmosphere.....real quality.I will definitely be going more often.

3  Thank larry b

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We have eaten at Miguels over the past five years. This year we were there in May and I had the mussels which were too small and overcooked. Also I had the lamb, it was overdone and I had asked for medium rare. I didn't send either back as there was only one waiter on and we had a long wait!

My husband had the scallops and they were heavily salted!
Nice atmosphere but has lost the taste in menu items!

1  Thank sandyshore77
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Our first time here and we will be back soon. Cozy and comfortable. Our waitress was superb!!!!!! Excellent food, service and décor. We were here for our anniversary and had a wonderful experience!

2  Thank CTS_Knows
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were trying to figure out where to eat our last night in sarasota. A few people told us about Miguel's. We already had a bad taste in our mouth from the other restaurants in siesta key that failed to impress us with their overpriced food and low quality and quantity for the price. This place is tucked away in the corner of a mini mall and as soon as you walk in it's like you are in another world! So beautifully decorated, a relaxed and romantic atmosphere and every waiter and hostess welcomed us with a sweet hello and warm welcome! The waiter was knowledgeable and helpful with us picking out our food! The wine and food were absolutely amazing! I would recommend this place to anyone!!

1  Thank Kbowden7
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Located in the back corner of a typical small center, just after turning onto Midnight Pass Rd. from Stickney Point Miguel's offers very good french/continental cuisine at good prices. Two fairly large rooms are pleasantly decorated with tables a bit more spread out.
Since this was out first time we sampled their grilled shrimp and coquille st jacques style scallops, which were both excellent. For main courses we tried the sea bass and veal short ribs, also very good. For dessert the chocolate mousse was outstanding.
IA house red from Spain turned out to be excellent.
Service was excellent, one of the owners seated us and checked back a few times to make sure all was ok.
If you are staying on Siesta Key or just decide to go there for dinner Miguel's is an easy and very good choice.

1  Thank Stefan S