“Do not miss this place”

Bonjour French Cafe
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bonjour French Cafe Siesta Key Sarasota. Enjoy the taste of an authentic French Bistro, cuisine handcraft with natural food and delicious !!! Breakfast and lunch all day, Welcome in a little Paris at Siesta Key.. Come in for taste our famous egg benedict. Executive Chef Marie.
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Perfect for breakfast. Do not miss this place. I love the french atmosphere as well as the chocolate croissants

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I was very surprised to find this French cafe in Siesta Key and be greeted by a woman, maybe the owner, with a true French accent. I don't think I've ever seen a croque madame outside of France, but they had one here, and it was very good and just like I remembered from France. The others in my group had crepes which I sampled and they were good as well but not better than I've had at other creperies I've been to elsewhere while traveling. But this place is a must see in this area especially if you are a fan of classic French breakfast foods and sandwiches.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is an excellent breakfast place if you are not somebody that enjoys ihop or some other franchise place where quantity is all that maters. The staff is friendly, outside dining is available, some of the best crepes I ever had, very good selection for omelets and french pastries of course.

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick breakfast. Coffee and a chocolate croissant were good. Service was fine. If we had time, I would have liked to try an omelette.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Best espresso and latte around plus incredible croissants and good food. We have now come here several times and the fact that we keep coming back should tell you that we have never been dissatisfied. :)

Added bonus, you can try and brush up on your high school French and they will help you out.