“Lovely lunch spot”

Bonjour French Cafe
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bonjour French Cafe Siesta Key Sarasota. Enjoy the taste of an authentic French Bistro, cuisine handcraft with natural food and delicious !!! Breakfast and lunch all day, Welcome in a little Paris at Siesta Key.. Come in for taste our famous egg benedict. Executive Chef Marie.
Atlanta, GA
“Lovely lunch spot”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Went twice in one week. Love the crepes. Authentic French food. Family owned and run. Excellent ingedients cooked fresh to order.

• Greek first
Ohio
“Innovative! Avant-garde! The French Way!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My fiance n I visit a small piece of France on Siesta Key. My fiance surprised me with a bucket of flowers. Followed by a fabulous lunch. Love the French toast, just like I make it. :)
J'adore cet endroit!

• Visited December 2013
sarasota
“The morning delight”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The best for breakfast Courtesy & French ambiance are au rendez vous A must to go at Siesta Key Every meal are good but crepes are excellents

• Visited December 2013
SO CAL
“DISAPPOINTING!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

After seating ourselves we were approached by a female waitress with a French accent. Took our order; a Beignet with scrambled eggs inside and French Toast with bacon.

She returned with four plates and after giving my husband his also gave me the French toast. She then promptly took my French toast plate back and tried to give me the same thing my husband had. I told her that was incorrect and she began waving her order pad sheet at us showing us what she had written. I again told her that the order was incorrect; I had ordered the French Toast. She finally relented and returned my order. The French Toast was barely warm and frankly a turn-off to see a plastic bottle of Log Cabin syrup to pour. The two slices of bacon were so thin you could barely see them to eat.

She never came back to see if everything was OK and had another person leave our check.

We noticed a party of four also had their order done incorrectly and back she went to the kitchen with a plate. When the 4-some left she went running out the door onto the sidewalk to grill them about why they didn't eat all of their food. Really weird.

The people next to us had 6 people coming for breakfast. Two had not arrived yet but the Father ordered their breakfast. Once again this waitress tried to take one of their chairs away and he had to tell her twice they were on the way and he had ordered both of their breakfasts.

This restaurant is really unprofessional, argumentative, less than good food and a nutty waitress.

I WOULD NEVER GO BACK!

Visited December 2013
3 Thank nshugg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible experience”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant has only 2 high chairs so we were not able to have lunch
with our very hungry kids. High chairs were not available.

1 Thank rayredhair