“Good breakfast”

Bonjour French Cafe
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bonjour French Cafe Siesta Key Sarasota. Enjoy the taste of an authentic French Bistro, cuisine handcraft with natural food and delicious !!! Breakfast and lunch all day, Welcome in a little Paris at Siesta Key.. Come in for taste our famous egg benedict. Executive Chef Marie.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I visited here for breakfast based on the tripadvisor ratings. The restaurant wasn't as busy as I expected. The food was good and service fine, it wasn't however the life changing experience that other appear to find but defiantly one of the better breakfast places

• Visited April 2013

• Greek first
Edmond, Oklahoma
“A bit over rated”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Being from the Midwest I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert on what makes a quality steak. Perhaps I was expecting way to much from this little place due to the overwhelming praise from every other reviewer.

My son and I both ordered a filet and we were both very disappointed. I expect a filet mignon to be tender and flavorful. The quality of meat they serve was abysmal. I will leave it at that. My wife had a better experience, but she wasn't thrilled either.

The kicker was being asked if I would like a refill on my coffee, after it had sat empty through my meal (service is slow, I cut them a lot of slack, this is a beach after all).

The menu prices are simply to high for this to be anything less than a 5 star, knock your socks off kind of place.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Cubert9
Limerick, Ireland
“Breakfast was great”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had the 3 egg omelette with diced red potatoes and was very tasty. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was we could not find parking near the Cafe.

Visited June 2013
“Dinner as amazing as breakfast”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went for dinner and had the lobster crepes, which were delicious. However, the gratin duaphinoise were sublime - better than we've had in France. Service was also excellent. Chef and waitress were both very nice.

• Visited June 2013
Washington, DC
“oh lala! GREAAT COFFEE and omelettes”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Wherever we go here in the US it is a plus to find a place for real good coffee and why not decent croissants. It was nice to find it here in Siesta Key where we will be spending 15 days. Not only the food was great but also the service with fantastique French service.

• Visited June 2013