“Delicous, yet pricey”

Bonjour French Cafe
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bonjour French Cafe Siesta Key Sarasota. Enjoy the taste of an authentic French Bistro, cuisine handcraft with natural food and delicious !!! Breakfast and lunch all day, Welcome in a little Paris at Siesta Key.. Come in for taste our famous egg benedict. And starting with our New Chef dinner Thursday to Sunday
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Delicious, authentic French items, just a bit on the pricey side. I'll pay more for quality so I'm okay with it.

This place gets very packed during high season so come early.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a dinner spot and most we checked had a long wait. By chance, we came across Bonjour Cafe - it was very fortunate.

We had chicken and beef entrees and shared them both. One was better than the other and service was prompt and professional. Although the ambience leaves a bit to be desired, the food and service makes you overlook this in a second.

A hidden gem in Siesta Key and well worthy of the praise on trip advisor.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Superb little restaurant in Siesta Key Village. If you'd like to go somewhere a little more peaceful with a warm ambience, go here. I ordered the filet with green beans and potatoes au gratin. The filet was cooked to my liking and was very tender. The potatoes au gratin were delicious! Cheesy with bits of onion. For dessert I tried the Crepe Suzette which is a crepe with orange marmalade and gran mariner (flambé). This too was yummy - just the right amount of sweet! I overheard a few other diners say that the meal they had here was the best on the Island. They had lobster crepes and mussels. Good selection of wine, although I did not have any this time! They make everything from scratch. The waitress was lovely and attentive. Would definitely recommend to others and I will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Lovely people; great French food. Crepes superb. Food very inventive. Atmosphere very friendly and relaxed. It even has a parking area behind the restaurant.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I came here and was pleasantly surprised that the owner actually spoke French! So we spoke awhile about Corsica (do you remember?) then I ordered a salad Niçoise and it was quite good. The menu is diverse and the waitress quite friendly. This restaurant is a breath of fresh air (yes, we're at the beach so pun intended) for good healthy food at reasonable prices.
One suggestion- Veuillez faire une vinaigrette très épicé. Par exemple, vous pouvez préparer une vinaigrette à l'huile d'olive qui est infusé avec des piments et les gousses d'ail. (Très corse!)
Pour ma prochaine visite.
Salud