“Oui! Tres Biens!”

Bonjour French Cafe
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bonjour French Cafe Siesta Key Sarasota. Enjoy the taste of an authentic French Bistro, cuisine handcraft with natural food and delicious !!! Breakfast and lunch all day, Welcome in a little Paris at Siesta Key.. Come in for taste our famous egg benedict. Executive Chef Marie.
Sarasota, Florida
“Oui! Tres Biens!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Awesome breakfasts (2), lunch (1) and (1) dinner with a bunch of friends... Okay, it's great to be a local, living on SK, and also frequent Paris flyers. This place is tres bien and authentic; but, what I love most is Therrie (sp?), the owner/manager and the rest of the service staff. They will adjust the menu offerings to your liking and stay with it! Are you happy? What would make you happier?? I left my heart in Paris; but, I feel SO happy here! TRES BIENS!!!!

Visited April 2013

• Greek first
Stamford, CT
“Yummy breakfast in cute surroundings”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was our first visit here to Bonjour, based on reviews that we read on TripAdvisor. It didn't disappoint. We ordered a lovely large brunch of a platter that came with a delicious crepe filled with bacon and chedder cheese. My scrambled eggs and my husband's over easy eggs were good. We especially enjoyed the small bowl of fruit salad that accompanied it all. My coffee was good but when my husband ordered tea, they brought the hot pot of water and tea bag, but no mug to put it in. That was just a very small issue for us. The place is filled with wonderful old posters and french decor. The service was good and we especially enjoyed the authentic tasting crepe.

• Visited April 2013
Hertfordshire
“Only ok..”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

WEnt here after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. Quick service a too fast food arrived, so not cooked from fresh. No refills of coffee and the french chap struggled to understand our british accents... It was ok, but thought other restaurants offer better food and service for breakfast.

Visited April 2013
Columbia, Missouri
“A wonderful French Cafe is Siesta Key, Florida”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We recently spent a week in Siesta Key, Florida and discovered a little bit France right in Siesta Village. Bonjour French Cafe is owned and run by a French couple who have made it such a cheerful and welcoming place that it is hard to resist. The food is delicious, lovely lunches and dinners, and fantastic breakfasts, gorgeous crepes and the best Baguettes and Croissants I've had outside of France and Montreal. The service is efficient but personal and warm. All in all a real gem.

• Visited March 2013
Minot, North Dakota
“Amazing bistro”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

There were four in our party and everyone was extremely happy with their meal. We ordered a crepe to share and had all various meals...eggs benedict, omelette, French breakfast, quiche and each one was perfect. The quiches are so good esp. the spinach. The flavours were mixed artfully. The ONLY complaint I had was you had to beg for more coffee or I would have given 5 stars. The tables are close together, the restaurant itself is quaint, the waiters are French and very nice. I truly loved everything but the coffee situation.

• Visited April 2013