My daughter and I stayed at the Captiva beach resort during the second week of June. The weather was great many things to do (sailing,beach, pool, night light) the staff was super, Big Show and Side Show were the best, greeted us with welcoming hospitality, made sure our room was kept very clean fresh towels everyday. The room had a new looking decor that made the place very comfortable. Outside was very beautiful and kept up to maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Captiva Beach Resort on beautiful Siesta Key in Sarasota, Florida is a 19-Room quaint boutique hotel which has been around since the 1950's. Its long heritage and proximity to the USA's #1 Rated Beach as Voted by TRIP ADVISOR in 2017, has kept people coming back for years on end. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Captiva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captiva Beach Hotel Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Siesta Key
- Captiva Beach Resort Siesta Key, Florida